Dragonbenbo
yay842

Wolverine vs Batman WOLVERINE WINS!!!!!

yay842

Dragonbenbo

Pro

Sorry Batman but I gotta take the man with the claws!!!
yay842

Con

I accept this debate and will argue that Batman will defeat Wolverine in a fight. I will start this first round by presenting some bullet points as to why Batman will indeed defeat Wolverine in a fight.

1. Batman has a diversity of weapons
2. Batman can adapt to many different kinds of situations
3. Batman is smart
4. Batman has defeated many villains
5. Batman knows martial arts and close combat and is greatly skilled in those areas.

I await my opponent's arguments.
Dragonbenbo

Pro

Ok so this is why wolverine would win

1. Wolverine can stand up to Batman weapons because he can heal.
2. Screw martial arts all wolverine has to do is put three claws in Batman and he's dead.
3. Batman has never faced a man so powerful with rage and being strong and somebody that can heel himself.
4. I can't thing of one thing Batman has in his weapons or tactics or anything that could kill Wolverine
yay842

Con

"Wolverine can stand up to Batman weapons because he can heal."
Yes, Wolverine may having healing abilities, but that doesn't mean Batman can still defeat Wolverine. Just like Wolverine, Deadpool is another character who has the exact same healing abilities. Batman was able to defeat Deadpool by blowing him up with the artillery from his car, which is still technically a part of his weaponry.
As you can see at 6:03. Deadpool may still be alive, but in the fight, he was still defeated by Batman.
"Screw martial arts all wolverine has to do is put three claws in Batman and he's dead."
1. Martial Arts plays an important role in whether Wolverine will be able to put three claws in Batman. In order for Wolverine to stick Batman with his claws, he must get close to Batman and stab him. With martial arts, Batman can counter or block Wolverine from stabbing Batman due to Batman's martial arts skills.
"Batman has never faced a man so powerful with rage and being strong and somebody that can heel himself."
1. Heal*
2. Batman has faced Deadpool who can heal himself as shown in the video above.
"I can't thing of one thing Batman has in his weapons or tactics or anything that could kill Wolverine"
Wolverine and Deadpool can both heal. Batman uses an explosive to defeat Deadpool. He can do the same to Wolverine. With tactics, Batman can stun Wolverine and be able to finish him off by blowing him up.

There's not many characters in each round, but I will do as much as I can to expound on my arguments.
1. Batman has a diversity of weapons, including explosives.
http://en.wikipedia.org...'s_utility_belt
His explosive pellets have the ability to take down walls and are stronger than military grade grenades. With explosives large enough to kill Deadpool, what's the same to say with Wolverine?

I will further expand my arguments in the later rounds as there are not enough characters. I await my opponent's rebuttals and new arguments.
Dragonbenbo

Pro

You can't compare dead pool and wolverine except they have healing factors!!! Besides wolverine is so much smarter than deadpool!!!!

Wolverine can outsmart batman at what he can but batman is smart but wolverine isn't dumb when it comes to fighting
Wolverine will destroy batman because the weapons will just piss him off more just like the hulk!!!
Wolverine will kill batman and it sounds like the only way to kill him is with the vehicle with the cannons that's it!!!!!
yay842

Con

"You can't compare dead pool and wolverine except they have healing factors!!! Besides wolverine is so much smarter than deadpool!!!!"
Wolverine may be smarter, but their healing factors are equal. Although that would have no matter since Batman will still outsmart both of them.
"Wolverine can outsmart batman at what he can but batman is smart but wolverine isn't dumb when it comes to fighting"
Wolverine's IQ is above average (around 110-119).
http://marvel.wikia.com...
However, Batman's IQ is well over 200.
http://batman.wikia.com...
Wolverine can't outsmart Batman. It doesn't really matter how smart Wolverine is; he just won't be smarter than Batman.
"Wolverine will destroy batman because the weapons will just piss him off more just like the hulk!!!"
Not unless you blow him up into pieces.
Well, like I said before, Batman has other devices in his utility belt including bombs and stun grenades. Both of which, when combined, has the potential to defeat Wolverine in a fight.
To expound my arguments, Batman can adapt to many different kinds of situations for he has an IQ over 200. Smartness does play a role when it comes to battle as the saying goes: "Knowing is half the battle." With enough time and preparation before the battle, Batman can find weaknesses of Wolverine. In Justice League: Doom, he developed a contingency plan that could have finished off the rest of his team.
With research and preparation before a fight against Wolverine, Batman can discover weaknesses of Wolverine.
http://www.popsci.com...
Here is the science behind Wolverine and lists some of Wolverine's weaknesses. I will explain how Batman can use these against Wolverine.
yay842

Con

That video may have showed Wolverine as the winner, but it was subjective as the winner of the battle was decided by the people's own opinions. Even then, if you see the percentages, Wolverine had 52% of the popularity votes against Batman with 48% of the votes, which is fairly close. It was the fans who actually subscribe and watch those videos who decided the winner of that battle. If Batman and Wolverine were to fight in a program used in Deadliest Warrior, where statistics, percentages of actual attributes of each character, their characteristics, and all other data used to compute and simulate a duel between the two of them, Batman would win.
http://www.martialdevelopment.com...
This program uses science and math based off the real numbers from testing and experimenting, unlike that series which only uses the fan's personal opinion on who would win. In which case, I have given some reasoning and logic to support my arguments through various sources that compared intelligence and combat.
From my source in the previous round, Wolverine had some weaknesses that Batman could have used to win a fight against Wolverine.
Concussion
Just like the video from my opponent, Wolverine can be temporarily disabled/stunned by electricity just long enough for Batman to deliver an explosion to blow up Wolverine. A strong concussion blow to the head, and Wolverine is out and vulnerable.
Magnetic Field
Something that Batman can rig up as part of his weaponry against Wolverine as this is his biggest weakness is a powerful magnet. Even we can stop Wolverine as scientists had already built a magnetic field able to levitate a frog.
http://www.popsci.com...
If they can do it, Batman can build an even better one.

In conclusion, Batman can defeat Wolverine with a large magnet, or stun/explode. Pro did not support any of his arguments with facts or data. I thank Pro for this debate.
Posted by yay842 2 years ago
yay842
I was hoping for more than 2000 characters per round, but thatll do i guess
Posted by yay842 2 years ago
yay842
I coulda gone beyond 2000 characters
Posted by Actionsspeak 2 years ago
Actionsspeak
Hmmm
Claws vs billions of $
Vote Placed by Josh_b 2 years ago
Josh_b
Dragonbenboyay842Tied
Reasons for voting decision: con had more detailed arguments and rebuttals. Pro gets reliable source because wolverine will win if a comicon girls pillow fight is at stake.
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Dragonbenboyay842Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Clearly Batman wins. Con gave better arguments that pro couldn't move past. On another note. No way does Batman have a 200 IQ because that would mean that Joker has like a 300 IQ and that is just absurd.
Vote Placed by Actionsspeak 2 years ago
Actionsspeak
Dragonbenboyay842Tied
Reasons for voting decision: You gotta work on this Pro, you debate was short and unconvincing.
Vote Placed by Krazzy_Player 2 years ago
Krazzy_Player
Dragonbenboyay842Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made better arguments and made a convincing case for "Batman". Pro did not make much "arguments" nor "refuted" Con's stance effectively.