Sausageconhuevos
DebateBehemoth

Wolverine vs. Hulk ( Wolverine wins )

Sausageconhuevos

Pro

As said in the title, I believe that in a fight with no outside interference and no outside help, Wolverine would win. By win I mean either kill, knock unconscious, or incapacitate to the point where one fighter is unable to win. Also, I'd like to add that this is admantium-claw Wolverine against normal Hulk ( not very familiar with all the versions ). Also, Hulk begins at his base strenght and isn't angered beforehand. There can also be no preparations before the fight. And let's say the fight takes place in a jungle, so as not to give any of the two an upper hand.
DebateBehemoth

Con

I accept I think Hulk wins plus pls do not post your argument until the last minute since I will be in school starting tomorrow which means I will try to answer on friday or Thursday in my country
-
Hulk and Wolverine have fought in the jungle in which Hulk broke Wolverines bones His claws yes can penetrate Hulk's skin but a simple scratch will not work Trying to stab Hulk in the Head will not work also I would Like to remind you that Hulk can regenerate so His claws will be futile plus the forms of Hulk are GREY HULK,SAVAGE HULK,MIDLESS HULK,GREEN SCAR AND MORE if you allow me to pick I will be glad to His base strength in most of this incarnations is being able to lift 100 tons in a calm state.Hulk would and can kill knock or or incapacitate wolverine since he has cut Wolverine in half before in one comic
-
-
Here is the video with Green Scar Hulk beating wolverine
http://youtu.be...
Wolverine Got pwned
-
That is my round sine I do not have much time
Sausageconhuevos

Pro

I first want to thank you for taking the challenge :). Anyway, let me start. First of all, let's not forget Wolverine also has a regenerative ability which is on par if not better than Hulk's. This leads to the fact that if Wolverine stabbed him multiple times by using his superior speed and agility, it would take longer to regenerate, thus impairing his performance and giving Wolverine an edge. Also, Logan could also try to calm the Hulk down so that he turns back into Banner and kill him then, as he is defenseless then. He isn't the smartest guy around, but he can probably think his way around someone with a mind as simple as Hulks. Oh, and yes Hulk did beat Wolverine that time, but in the movie Hulk vs. Wolverine, Wolverine proves to be a more than worthy adversary for Hulk. That's it for my round.
DebateBehemoth

Con

DebateBehemoth forfeited this round.
Sausageconhuevos

Pro

Sausageconhuevos forfeited this round.
DebateBehemoth

Con

DebateBehemoth forfeited this round.
Posted by DebateBehemoth 5 years ago
DebateBehemoth
What happened why did I forfiet for.no reason