Dragonbenbo
360mph

Wolverine would win in a battle against Predator

Dragonbenbo

Pro

Let's see what your made of bub
360mph

Con

This should be interesting. You first, I believe
Dragonbenbo

Pro

Ok so here's why wolverine would win.
1. Predator has no weapons that could penetrate Wolverine body.
2. Wolverine is just complete awesomeness
3. Wolverine could have his head cut off and live.
4. Last if Arnold Schwarzenegger could kill a predator I don't think Wolverine would have a problem
360mph

Con

Here are my arguments. Firstly, the Predators hunt humans for bragging rights. They collect human skulls. Also, they fight a race of Aliens that kill humans as a rite of passage. However, you're forgetting the most important part. The Predators are a race of advanced technology and seem to be involved in some mythical occurrences. If Wolverine wants to pick a fight with a Predator, he's just going to anger the rest of them and have a big war to fight. We only know what the Predator can carry with him for weapons during his hunting game and rite of passage...and that alone is impressive. Now imagine what they can carry if they are just going to go to war. All of them versus Wolverine. And who will defend Wolverine? His little superhero friends? They would get destroyed. In fact, the Predator's race probably made all of the superstars from that franchise so that the children would have some game to play in the future. And really, all the Predators would have to do is trap him in some advanced chamber that they've constructed, and he'd starve to death or dehydrate.
Dragonbenbo

Pro

Ok well wolverine friends could kill them a few can actually!!!
Predator is super slow with all his equipment and none his weapons can kill him because most of them are just metal except for the plasma cannon!!!
Wolverine is a lot faster in hand to hand combat!!!!
The plasma cannon will hurt wolverine but it will just piss him off so wolverine is better
The only thing I feel predator could kill him is the big bomb which is only used if he's about to die!!!!
Wolverine is just better
360mph

Con

Imagine the entire race of Predator blasting Wolverine with their plasma cannons at once. He would die. Not to mention, if they managed to trick him into hopping on to their ship, he would be guaranteed to lose. Firstly, if he killed all of the predators, he would be stuck in space where he would die of many things. Secondly, he wouldn't ever be able to return because he wouldn't know how to fly the Predator's ship, Even if it was one on one, this scenario is still possible. So Wolverine may seem better to you, but Predator would defeat Wolverine
Dragonbenbo

Pro

Dragonbenbo forfeited this round.
360mph

Con

My opponent forfeited last round. There is nothing new for me to argue. My opponent has not provided me arguments to my last points. To summarize and conclude, it may seem that the Predator would lose to Wolverine, but that's because we only see the Predator while they're hunting or doing some sort of rite of passage. The weapons they're equipped with that we've seen are already dangerous. However, there could be even more powerful weapons that they simply don't bring to hunt or for the rite of passage. If you'r hunting for deer, you're not going to use a nuclear bomb to kill them. And if you have some sort of rite of passage, it's supposed to be challenging so there are typically limitations as to what you can use during it. So for all we know the Predators might have some great things that are hidden to us. Also, the Predator could call for some help from it's friends...the race of Predators. Wolverine has friends also, but the Predators with their numbers and weapons could and would defeat Wolverine's groups. Also, if Wolverine ended up on the Predator's ship, and the Predators flew that ship into space, Wolverine would probably have to die of starvation or oxygen deprivation if he wasn't killed by the Predators. So Predators win.
Posted by whosawhat64 3 years ago
whosawhat64
I am sorry dear sir, I would join, but predator can not beat wolverine in any way.