MagicFanatic
Accelerator

Woman are are unequal because of their Gender

MagicFanatic

Con

Gender is an interesting thing.

We don't choose it.

If we want to change it, we're 'special'.

And we are defined on it.

Woman have long had the point of view that they are discriminated by men because they have less seats in Congress, and because they hold less high paying job positions than men. Maybe women just have to look at this another way.

The aim of a company is to make as much money as possible, if there were two people applying for a job position at a company, one a man, and one a woman, the company is only going to pick the one that will make the most money, regardless of sex.

Women are actually not disadvantaged when it comes to inequality, I would love to see someone pro this, and have have fun.
Accelerator

Pro

I do not discriminate against women because I find their gender inferior to males. However I do believe that women are "lower" to males not in social standing and certainly not because males are superior but because a females body and mind can only can to a certain extant in some areas that males can go far beyond expectation.

One reason I have for this belief is that a male tolerance for pain is higher then a females. In a fight Males are shown to last longer then a female. That is not to belittle a female giving birth as I have gone deaf from hearing the counterargument. Studies have shown that a women in labor has a dumb of hormones that dampen the pain receptors in their bodies and with good reason. However for the everyday and more extreme instances of pain males have a higher threshold for pain. I believe it is naturally so the male can protect the female he is in a relationship or even out of one if the need arises.

Another reason I think males go beyond expectation is when confronted the male will go to two options, fight or flight. females on the other hand tend to be nice to everyone to there faces and rude away from them to avoid hurt feelings, with an exception of a few. When a male is in this fight or flight decision normally pride and stubbornness cause us to fight, a point I will concede women are less stubborn and think through more times than naught. However that only plays to my point above that males are only stronger than females to protect them a point I think is lost in translation.
MagicFanatic

Con

MagicFanatic forfeited this round.
Accelerator

Pro

yeah, go men!
MagicFanatic

Con

MagicFanatic forfeited this round.
Accelerator

Pro

Accelerator forfeited this round.