Crabbsum
Cozmo

Women Abuse Violence Against Women

Crabbsum

Pro

Women come up and start really annoying you and they start flurting and when they annoy you like for example my kid always complains that girls steal his hat then they kick him and he just wants to kick them back but he doesnt and if he does cause my kid told me his friend kicked a girl and he got in trouble i mean cmon there kicking him and then he becomes unpopular because violence against women. Same thing happens with Men when women flurt with them deliberatly then they call for sexual harrasment and sew them and the girl intended on doing it for the money so Women Abuse Violence Against Women
Cozmo

Con

To begin with I would like to thank my opponent for starting this debate. I strongly disagree that woman abuse violence against women. Many women who actually are abused by men never make it to court, or never even tell anyone. Women hardly ever abuse men, face it, its in our genes. This may sound bad but men are naturally more likely to abuse, be cruel, and break the law. There are far less cases of women being at fault then men.
Also, the very title of this debate hes its flaws. If women are to abuse the fact that other women are abused, and take advantage, then obviously the abusing had to happen to the innocent women first.
A woman cannot just sue someone for sexual harassment and get money, police will look into it and they have to have actual proof.
So, really, women would not get very much out of abusing violence against women, and women are allready greatly abused by men in the first place.
Crabbsum

Pro

I would like to thank my opponent very much for argueing against me, i still strongly belive that women abuse violence against women, to my argument women usually flirt with guys then when the guy for example touch's the girls bottom then the'll call for sexual harrasment and possibly sew. My opponent said about the cops (A woman cannot just sue someone for sexual harassment and get money, police will look into it and they have to have actual proof.)
well usually the cops would believe the women because things like this do happen and therefore the women wins and takes the money. About when the women never make it to court but the women im talking about take it straight to court and walk away with the money. I still strongly believe women abuse violence against women.
Cozmo

Con

Cozmo forfeited this round.
Posted by JustCallMeTarzan 8 years ago
JustCallMeTarzan
ok.... stuff like THAT --v cracks me up too.
Posted by Cozmo 8 years ago
Cozmo
I am a girl and from what I know IN NEW ZEALAND it is allways MEN abusing WOMEN and WE NEVER DONE ANYTHING WRONG! What u got against women mate? Face it, we run this universe. You men just stroll around looking all strong and proud, when all we do is laze around and bat our eyelids to get whatever we want! HA!
Posted by JustCallMeTarzan 8 years ago
JustCallMeTarzan
stuff like this cracks me up...
Posted by jjmd280 8 years ago
jjmd280
,,,,,,,,........???flirtII
- here, I'm not using them - borrow some of my punctuation.
Posted by elgeibo 8 years ago
elgeibo
To put logic master's very helpful and insightful comments into a version you could understand a little better.

Learn to type with proper (ie, all that "schooling" you should have recieved) and back up your claims with websites.

Plus, this is not IM, come on man, seriously!
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Crabbsum, I would suggest that you rethink your argument. First, provide some sources for your claims on women abusing the "abuse against them." Second, don't use the example with your son. This is hardly sufficient evidence in order to affirm your claims. Third, show some evidence that would suggest that women place sexual harassments charges merely to profit. In short, your case lacks logical evidence. Because of this, it is easy to refute (there are other problems, but what I've pointed out is the main one).
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Edit due to grammatical error: Women tend to be annoying towards men and they even go so far as to start flirting when they annoy them. For example, my son always complains about a girl stealing his hat and that this girl tends to kick him afterwards. He very much desires to kick them back, but does not due to the fact that if he were to retaliate against a girl, he would get in trouble. He based this on what had happened to one of his friends who had assaulted a girl via kicking. Also, if he kicks them, he would become unpopular because violence against women is unpopular. The very same thing happens with men. When women flirt with them deliberately and men respond, women consider this to be sexual harassment and tend to sue these men in question. In fact, the girl typically intends to do it for the money. Ergo, Women take advantage of and abuse the violence against them.
Posted by Logical-Master 8 years ago
Logical-Master
Translation: Women tend to annoying men and they even go so far as to start flirting when they annoy you. For example, my son always complains about a girl stealing his hat and that this girl tends to kick him afterwards. He very much desires to kick them back, but does not due to the fact that if he were to retaliate against a girl, he would get in trouble. He based this on what had happened to one of his friends who had assaulted a girl via kicking. Also, if he kicks them, he would become unpopular because violence against women is unpopular. The very same thing happens with men. When women flirt with them deliberately and men respond, women consider this to be sexual harassment and tend to sue these men in question. In fact, the girl typically intends to do it for the money. Ergo, Women take advantage of and abuse the violence against them.
Posted by Puck 8 years ago
Puck
Try again with correct grammar.