DarkDarling
neonriver

Women Allowed to Hit Men

neonriver

DarkDarling

Pro

https://www.youtube.com...

In my opinion, I think women in general may be allowed just like men can be allowed to hit a guy. If you offend someone in any kind away. Don't expect, but be unexpected. As you can see in the video. If you watched it. That woman shoved the dude. Was it for a reason? or did she do it because she felt like it. When I read the comments below the video. I noticed a lot of men were shaming the woman. Of course it's bad to hit someone, but why shame the woman when there were men also offended by what the youtuber said and was ready to beat him up. Which was physically way worse. There should be a difference in men and woman but should be equality to. Of course if a girl is trying to beat you up, hurt you physically, or do anything similar. You got to take action. Your allowed to take action, but the aggression guys have towards other guys when offended shouldn't be the same with females. If a girl hits you but doesn't look like she wanna fight. Don't start a fight, If your smart. But a girl should expect the unexpected if she choose to shove the dude if he disrespects her, because some guys are so against it (They believe they have the right to hit right back even if the girl has no intention of fighting). Remember the level of aggression between men and women are different. Maybe that's why guys are completely against the fact that hitting women isn't right.
neonriver

Con

Firstly, sort out your grammar and sentences, they're hard to follow.

Firstly, I assume (rightly or wrongly) that we both agree hitting is wrong, and is unanimously frowned upon. As it can cause harm to both parties, and doesn't promote civil order. So, for you to talk about hitting like it is an everyday socially acceptable activity worrying.

Firstly, the reason why we possess 'anger' or a will to enact violence, is an evolutionary method of protection and survival. But has also become a method of asserting dominance and courting. Therefore it is an old, generally unnecessary emotion, and is almost always more harm than good. So, although important historically, is no longer needed, as we SHOULD use our minds to settle disputes, not fist.

So essentially, we don't need to fight to settle disputes, as the strongest man is no longer the most dominant man. It is now the most intelligent that is the most dominant. Contrary to our evolution may suggest.

Furthermore, it is equally wrong for a woman to hit a man, and a man to hit a woman. Regardless of gender. However, the main reason why it is more frowned upon for a man to hit a woman, is because they have a higher capacity for damage, relative to women. But that doesn't make it anymore right for a woman to hit a man. The action is still the same.

If a woman hits a man, she has both the acus reus and mens rea for battery, assault etc. and should be punished relative to both the crime and the outcome.

So yes, if people were allowed to hit each other, women could hit men.

However since people can't and shouldn't hit each other. Women can't hit men.

Accept It, or go back to your cave and carve your spearhead.
DarkDarling

Pro

Gender Differences and Aggression
-Men are much more likely to engage in Physical Aggression
Men and Women experience aggression differently =
-Women view their aggression as often coming from excessive stress and a loss of self-control
-Males often view aggressive acts as an exercise in control over others, brought on by a challenge to their self-esteem
-Men are more likely to view their aggressive acts as positive
-Women feel more guilt and concern after being aggressive than men

-------

Your telling me why guys are more aggressive doesn't help anything. I'm talking like it's something that happens today. Not everyday. But it happens. Your wrong its not because they do more damage. It's because for such a long time woman were treated like a pet. Like they were dumb. Because abuse happens more to woman. It's such a sensitive thing to do because of the history of it all. All the things that have happened. Most country's women are still treated that way. Their beaten up, abused, even killed for doing something like taking off a burqa.
It's fine for a girl to be charged for hitting a guy but most of the time the guy deals with it himself. Like turn it into a fight, walk away, or does it the right way and says 'hey I really didn't appreciate what you did'. Cause if I was in that position. I would definitely feel bad. You said 'people can't'. No that's also wrong. People can. Unless the girl is all built macho man. Stop.
'So yes, if people were allowed to hit each other, women could hit men'. said by you.
People are not allowed, but people still do it. It happens all the time. It doesn't happen often for girls compared to a guy but either she's really distressed, or something you said. If you don't appreciate it then talk it out, or just go be dramatic. Charge her for whatever. I think it happens cause they think the guy can handle it, and gets the message that she's offended. Instead they act like she threw a fist at his face. Why are mass killers always guys
neonriver

Con

I cannot tell If you're a troll, or if you're just plain retarded. That paragraph as SO hard to follow, it had so many points, that it ended up collating to having no overall point.

To address your bullet points.

1. I agree to an extent.
2. I agree.
3. I disagree. This is such a presumptuous statement. How do you know that women fight because of stress? I know many women who have fought because of anger. Furthermore, I also know this statement to be true of men too.
4. Maybe, maybe not. Aggression can be separate to self-esteem.
5. False, women are equally as likely. Who are you to state this? You have no proof.
6. False, many man can also have remorse, what makes women so divinely remorseful about their actions. Many women I'm sure don't feel remorseful about their violence upon another.

Women were never treated as pets, the reason why women are treated differently is evolution. Throughout nature, women are treated differently to men, and violence is used less toward them.

Abuse happens more to women. Ohh please, domestic abuse toward me is sill a big issue. Furthermore, who's to say that women experience more abuse on the whole. No-one has done a study, you're presuming. I think it to be the other way round actually.

I don't even know what the rest means.

But let me end with this.

For you to say it is okay for women to it men assumes it's okay for people to hit. It's not okay for people to hit, thus it's not okay for women to hit men. Thus it is also true conversely, that men cannot hit women. Gender plays no role in this matter.
DarkDarling

Pro

http://www.endvawnow.org...
I'm rushin..lol
IN LIFE IT HAPPENS. YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT THERE HAS NEVER BEEN FIGHTS BEFORE. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.
-I can tell your not a girl, cause for me. I only do it when I just can't anymore, and you have no proof whatsoever that women are equally as likely anything.
-I'm not saying guy's don't feel guilty, but girls are more emotional. If you can do the math. It makes sense.
-Did I say it's okay for women to hit men? I said basically women should be allowed if anyone else is allowed. If she wants to fight. Go ahead and fight. A lot of guys who don't like this don't mind if a some dude hits them.
- so your saying. your telling domestic violence happens more to men.

OK LISTEN UP. YOUR ANGRY, THIS BOTHERS YOU, YOU DON'T THINK WOMEN SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HIT A GUY. what does that show? Maybe dominance? or is it because your so use to fighting. Your telling throughout nature men treated women differently. THERE ARE SOME GIRLS OUT THERE WHO WANT TO FIGHT WITH GUYS. DON'T HATE THEM FOR IT. FIGHT THEM FOR IT. CAUSE THEY WANT TO. THEY THINK DOMINANCE IS NOT ONLY A MALE TRAIT.

There are other girls who just shove a dude cause there not thinking. If your ever in a situation with this type a girl. Do you really think it's smart to get in a fight with her when she doesn't even want to hit you again. her thoughts saying. Maybe that shove was bit stupid? he looks really irritated I should say sorry? In life its gonna happen some how. It's not right, but it happens. If she does it out of the moment. It was just a one time thing calm down. 'Don't put her in her place', but if any guy is in that situation they should be the bigger man.
ITS NOT OKAY to hit anyone, BUT IT HAPPENS.
Men can not hit these kinda girls cause they end up crying. I would. I'm ashamed of sayin this. but I would definitely want to cry if I was shoved a little to hard by some dude.
neonriver

Con

neonriver forfeited this round.
DarkDarling

Pro

DarkDarling forfeited this round.
neonriver

Con

neonriver forfeited this round.
DarkDarling

Pro

DarkDarling forfeited this round.
neonriver

Con

neonriver forfeited this round.
Posted by DarkDarling 1 year ago
DarkDarling
ok people. I said a shove. ok. Twisted my brain? I said if it doesn't the guy he should calm himself.If she strong, wanna fight. That is completely different. Tryna twist my words...

@AFism
Posted by DarkDarling 1 year ago
DarkDarling
@Wylted
If it hurts you. Then that's fine. that is completely fine. Your defending yourself. What im saying is. If your gonna beat her out of anger and revenge. Calm yourself. If your not crying, in pain, or anything like that. Then be the bigger man if you ever were in the situation.
Posted by Tminusfour20 1 year ago
Tminusfour20
Being offended does not warrant violence, if you are offended deal with it with words.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
Women are mostly weaker than men. You shouldn't hit them just because they lashed out. If they can hit as hard as a men, just be a man about it and take a beating. Layla Ali could come up and start swinging on me and I would not attack her.

A beat down is permissible, but getting beat up by a girl is not.
Posted by AFism 1 year ago
AFism
@DarkDarling Girl... who twisted your brain to make you think this way...? I know you did not just say that melanin, culture and genetics can be linked to violence? Who taught you scientific racism? And the fact that you are reinforcing this whole double standard with the whole girls punching guys thing? There are some pretty hefty girls out here that can put u dude on his back. Your claims rely on your perception that women are inherently weaker than men... and this is not always the case... Lawd. If a girl wants to test her strength an swing at a dude, are you really going to infringe upon the dudes right to defend himself? i'm guessing this is where Wylted started his post. Lmbo..
Posted by YoungLeader4216 1 year ago
YoungLeader4216
@DarkDarling

I`m being fair. If someone hits you, you`d hit them back (at least most people would) and that shouldn`t be any different for men simply because the person who hit them is a woman.
Posted by DarkDarling 1 year ago
DarkDarling
@YoungLeader4216

It's fair game. Maybe a playful punch, but getting serious is like what's the reason, cause she hit you. Are you crying, are you in pain. Perfect revenge. That explains human nature. But if your in a situation like that. It's more responsible to talk it out instead creating a fight. As you know who do you think is more emotional, more likely to act up. To feel embarrassed. Feel all these things that are unnecessary. They can't man up. There females for a reason. Guys shouldn't fight either, but saying that they should be allowed to fight a girl is not necessary. Completely different people causing more problems. Your right about it being wrong for anyone to hit anyone, but it happens. Unless she killin you, causing you pain, or being plain out annoying. (doing it over and over again). Don't act up over one hit.
Posted by DarkDarling 1 year ago
DarkDarling
@Wylted It's all about the culture, genetics, and melanin. Nothing else
Posted by YoungLeader4216 1 year ago
YoungLeader4216
I think men shouldn`t hit first (no one should hit first) but, if a woman hits a man and he hits her back, fair game.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
@willyoumarryme, Can you address why black people are so violent. Zarroette seems to be the only one that cares about that subject?
Vote Placed by Midnight1131 1 year ago
Midnight1131
DarkDarlingneonriverTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct is tied, because both sides started insulting each other. Con had better spelling. Con showed the flaws in Pro's arguments, "if people were allowed to hit each other, women could hit men," and obviously, people aren't allowed to hit each other, so women CAN'T hit men. Pro's entire argument that women should be exempt from the law is flawed. She says that this is allowed because women were discriminated against in the past. And her solution to all of this is to discriminate against men in the present, who had nothing to do with all of that.