Women Waring tube tops should be band!!!!!!

I think that any woman who wares a tube top in the summer should no longer be allowed. If you stop and think about it, what would stop a rapist or a sick pervert to either approach a female from the front or the back to pull her tube top down thus exposing her breast to molest and rape her. I think that women are putting themselves at a greater risk of being attacked just by wearing a tube top in public during the summer. If anyone agrees please reply back thank you.

I want to thank my opponent for instigating this debate.

I would like to make it known that due to my opponent misspelling the resolution, it would be incredibly easy to make a semantic argument and assume my opponent was speaking about a musical band; if I am mistaken in the assumption that Con has simply misspelled the resolution then I ask that they notify me of my error in the next round. However due to the context of Con's argument I will assume they've simply made a grammatical error.

It should also be noted (at least by the context of my opponent's opening arguments) that Con is actually in favor of the resolution while I am meant to oppose the resolution. That said I ask that the voters pay not mind to whom is Pro and whom is Con as they seem to be transposed.
Again, if I am mistaken in this regard I kindly ask Con to inform me of my error in the following round.

That said my argument will be a very simple one; that denying a woman the right to wear a specific type of clothing infringes on her freedom of expression. Fear of potential harms that may come by committing a certain action is not a compelling reason to vote in favor of restricting essential rights. If I really wanted to I could argue that exercising the right of free speech may mean one is killed for offending one in their vicinity. We know this is unlikely but it is still very much so possible; to assume that we should take away or limit this right based on potential harms is absurd. The same concept is true for the freedom to dress however one wishes.

That said, my opponent's rape argument should not be accepted as a reason to make tube tops illegal as the women who choose to wear this type of clothing are aware of the risks present in wearing such clothing. To deprive them of their rights knowing they have the capacity and logical faculties to be aware of this risk is unjust.

Please vote for me!

I don't think that my opponent cares about women's protection it is pretty clear that my opponent thinks very little about our women's safety. and he needs to make better sense of what they are talking about. women's safety and protection is very important to me and that banning this one piece of clothing is not punishing our woman but protecting them from rape and harm.

My opponent's language speaks to his position's illegitimacy. He says 'our women' and speaks of protecting them as though they were children. While I agree that the safety of any individual is important (not just women) I also agree that a person's safety is in his or her own hands. I never said that I don't care about the safety of Women and for my opponent to assert as such is to put words in my mouth; reject this and let my opponent know this is not okay through the vehicle of your vote.

Next I allude to my opponent's language as a reason his position is illegitimate; he makes Women out to be property instead of free agents capable of protecting themselves. The undermines my most basic argument of freedom to express oneself.

Potential harms don't negate the right to express oneself, and fear that a Woman's safety may be compromised because she chooses to wear revealing clothing is not a compelling argument to violate her rights.

Finally I ask you to consider the implications of negation; what are we saying about men when we assume they're rape any woman wearing revealing clothing? The answer, is not much. We propagate the absurd idea of rape culture and unjustly violate mens' rights.

I ask for a vote in affirmation.

My opponent has me all wrong as we all know a lot of people male and female support my debate and no i don't think that women are our property please forgive my opponent for he dose not know what he speaks. He is just living in a deniable
state of mind what i am saying is that we need to protect women as independents to protect their women hood and their person. so yes u should vote so vote for me so that my opponent can understand what this debate is truly about and thats the protection of females and other people alike!!!!!!!

As of the last round my opponent has insulted my intelligence and claimed that I don't understand either his arguments or what this debate is about. Not only is this ineffective advocacy on his part, but it should warrant a loss in conduct when you vote.

Furthermore my opponent has completely dropped my prior arguments. Women deserve to have their freedom of expression protected and my opponent would have you scrap that on a baseless fear that they may get hurt.

Vote pro!

Vote con cause my opponent is not making any sense what so ever he is right about one thing that women should have the right to ware whatever they want with the exception of a tube top. My opponent is having trouble with the difference between the safety and dangers ware it comes to women's lives. Studies have shown that 99% of women that ware tube tops in the summer has been either raped or attacked in the last 10 years. So vote for con and show my opponent that he is the one who needs to study more on this situation.

My opponent has consistently dropped every issue of contention in this debate. All of my arguments have been maintained throughout this round as Con has yet to address the issue of free choice to express oneself whoever they wish.

Vote pro!

hawkeye8810 forfeited this round.

And here's an academically qualified source;

I demand all the votes!
Posted by DoctorDeku 3 years ago
@Azul If I had more time I would make my own debates, but you're right. I probably do accept too many snipable debates XD.
Posted by Azul145 3 years ago
Doctor you prey on idiots........ How many times have you noob snipped someone? I will be giving you 5 out of 7 points when this debate is vote able.
Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate 3 years ago
"Studies have shown that 99% of women that ware tube tops in the summer has been either raped or attacked in the last 10 years."

Uh... what studies?
Posted by DoctorDeku 3 years ago
@Zaradi Lol.

@Imabench 0-0...
Posted by imabench 3 years ago
"what would stop a sick pervert from approaching a female from the front or the back to pull her tube top down thus exposing her breast to molest and rape her"

Sounds like a damn good reason to NOT ban them :D
Posted by Zaradi 3 years ago
Under con's logic, women shouldn't be allowed in public at all since merely seeing a women might trigger some response that might provoke a rapist to rape them.

......I think I just figured out an argument for why women should stay in the kitchen.
Vote Placed by tmar19652 3 years ago
Reasons for voting decision: Ff