TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Dr.Eminems

Women and Men Should Share Bathrooms

TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

This will be a simple deabate over the pros and cons of same sex bathrooms. Round Will Only Have 10 Min Between Each Response! This debate is about thinking quick and analytically and secondly about use of rhetoric to be persuasive. This should be a fun, simple 20 min round.

comment if you want to play...

Rules:

A.) Last round is rebutal no new arguments just summary of things already stated

B.) Nothing may be copy-pasted from another website except source links

C.) BOP is shared for conveinence in such a short round

Case:

Segregation!

Seperating men and females is clearly derogatory and is the exact same as black/white segragation! If we want equality of the sexes we must be able to equally share our toiletry rights.

Reduces sexsism

If women and men used the same bathroom we would no longer consider each other with the US vs THEM attatude resulting in gender equality in the workforce and in the bed.

Tranvestites and Transgenders

How many poeple have been sued simply because they dont provide special bathrooms for people who are both genders? Millions of dollars could have been saved with unisex bathrooms!

Elderly folks

Can you imagine the heart break and suffering of an elderly person as they watch their loved one stumble into the bathroom with nobody to help them wipe? how many elderly people have fallen on the floor simply because their partner couldnt be there to help them?

Peolple. We need to see past our own discomforts and take a major step towards gender equality in life. Was in comfortable to get rid of slavery?? NO, the same goes here. Vote PRO for equality PROtection

(I timed myself under 10 min to write this case just so you guys know)
Dr.Eminems

Con

I see where you are coming from, but how will people react to this suddenly change of acceptance? Also think of how much it will cost to 'merge' the bathrooms in public places such as theaters, and restraunts. Also, what happens when our 'lonely friends' who enjoys others appearances, take that opportunity to preform an act against the other person in the bathroom area. And finally will people appreciate or accept using the same bathroom when for generations we have been taught otherwise?
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

folks the ideas presented are so fundementally simple in nature. In america we gave blacks the right to vote before women sadly segregation of the bathrooms is now the same and we need to take the propers steps to integrate women into our bathrooms. This is only right. The 14th amendment and the Civil Rights act declare that this segregation is unfair and thus goes against our very foundation. My oppponent has claimed that people simply wont be able to accept the change however Where he sees failure I SEE HOPE! we need to create a new america where we are not afraid to poo by each other! where nothing gets in the way of equality! Should slaveryi not have been repealed because people werent used to not having slaves?? the answer is no my good friends...Seconly my opponent has said perverts will attack but i say if they are going to have the will to attack at all then no seperate room will stop them, and finally there shoulndnt be any costs because we both use the same toilets ect...vote freedom!
Dr.Eminems

Con

Dr.Eminems forfeited this round.
TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Pro

I would like to thank my opponet for the great round. Judges please dont penalize for the missed round. here are closing statements...

Perverts

The opponent has claimed that some perverts will take the chance the attack people in the bathroom or to peep, however where are the statistics backing this? I say that since we will have more people in the bathroom at one time the chances will go down for sexual assault. And who wants to rape or peep on someone who is pooping? That’s just not attractive

The Kids

Think about the kids when you make your decision as the judge. Do you want your children running around with FEAR of the other sex simply because they have been portrayed as mysterious creatures, separated by boundaries such as bathrooms. No…no people, we want an America, a generation of children who will proudly claim the rights of each gender and who will be unfearful to pass gas with their gender opposites!

Please remember the millions of dollars that will be saved from integrating males, females, transvestites, and trans genders. Remember the happy looks on grandpa and grandmas face as they are able to help their spouse use the restroom. Think about equality and most of all think about our rights as citizens guaranteed by the 14th amendment which declares that all citizens are guaranteed the rights of citizenship including due process and equal protection of the laws. And the civil right act which calls for equality of all men before the law, remembering that men refers to all mankind.

For peace, liberty and justice for all…..TheJuniorVarsityNovice

Dr.Eminems

Con

People, when your child asks to use the restroom In a public place, say it's a boy age 6. Walks into the bathroom and see's a full grown woman putting a tampon in. We need to face it. Some people are weird, and how are you going to explain to little Timmy what he saw? You can't. Schools have implemented health class for a reason. So as a kid grows he can slowly learn what he is and who she is. Also understanding creates curiosity. If he see's her in the bathroom he will only get more curious. And can lead to premature inter course.
Posted by Liberals 2 years ago
Liberals
The bed would be brought to the bathrooms, if you know what I mean. This is not a good idea.
Posted by Dr.Eminems 2 years ago
Dr.Eminems
No problem, it was pretty intense. Because I was for your cause, but was challenging myself to try to go against my opinion t o see it from both sides
Posted by TheJuniorVarsityNovice 2 years ago
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
Thanks Doc, I was just trying to have a fun quick debate, and this was pretty fun so thanks for accepting
Posted by Dr.Eminems 2 years ago
Dr.Eminems
I know the voting isn't over yet but good game, you put a quite persuasive debate.
Posted by Dr.Eminems 2 years ago
Dr.Eminems
Lol yep
Posted by Dr.Eminems 2 years ago
Dr.Eminems
what I wanted to state was you never mentioned locker rooms and changing rooms which are in a way bathrooms, has our youth and teens changing before one another. This is far different from 'pooing' next to each other. This is exposing yourself in front of others, while in a controlled environment, what is to stop them?
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
never mind lol, i watched the clock hit 0 without reseting so i thought you missed it again haha
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
what the hell happened
TheJuniorVarsityNovice
darn it...I told the judges not to penalize you for that because the times are so short. Post the round you missed in here because I want to see what you would have said
Posted by Dr.Eminems 2 years ago
Dr.Eminems
shoot missed it by two seconds
Vote Placed by TheAdamb99 2 years ago
TheAdamb99
TheJuniorVarsityNoviceDr.Eminems
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Better argument and more convincing by Pro!
Vote Placed by CASmnl42 2 years ago
CASmnl42
TheJuniorVarsityNoviceDr.Eminems
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.
Vote Placed by Hylian_3000 2 years ago
Hylian_3000
TheJuniorVarsityNoviceDr.Eminems
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con's arguments were effectively refuted by Pro. Pro's arguments also made more sense and were not refuted by Con. Con tried, but Pro's arguments still stood tall. Pro wins.
Vote Placed by Lee001 2 years ago
Lee001
TheJuniorVarsityNoviceDr.Eminems
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Con's arguments were very simple. Pro re-buted evrey point made by con. Pro made a great point with his “kids” argument. Also con made a seneraio of explaining a young boy seing a women putting a tampon in, the little boy will have to understand what a tampon is sooner or later.