ShyreWolf
JSl317

Women are more VIOLENT than Men

ShyreWolf has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Started: 10/4/2017 Category: Funny

ShyreWolf

Pro

I will argue that Women are more violent than men
Con will argue otherwise.
JSl317

Con

This is my first debate, and I am probably going to embarrass myself.
Although, women are more on the softer part of things, they can prove to be a little bit more violent than we could expect. But that doesn't mean men aren't the same. Men(not to be sexist) are usually more "stronger". There are many crimes, mostly caused by men as well. But yes, women also tend to do some.. unexpected things, bruised husbands and such. Probably about 70% of crimes are caused by men. The other 30% are caused by women. Men often overdo themselves and become more violent. Gender equality still isn't a thing yet! Some say men are smarter than women, some say women are smarter then men, some say Trump is a bad president, some say otherwise. These debates make more and more conflicts with people, make more violence. Verbal or physical, it doesn't matter to them. In fact, the degree to which women are the victims of male violence is truly staggering. Women aged 15 to 44 worldwide are more likely to be killed or maimed because of male violence than because of war, cancer, malaria, and traffic accidents combined. Men do crimes I'm ashamed to talk about, have you seen the news? But before I get too ahead of myself, as a 12 year old I'd like to see what you are going to talk about. And before you beat me, I'll tell you this, men and women are the same, yes, although the amount of crimes caused by either one of these genders, they are still the same, everyone has done a crime, even a little one. I don't see a future where this will be resolved. And one more thing, I kinda got off topic and kind of used up all I was going to say in the four rounds.., so yeah.. penalize me.
Posted by ShyreWolf 3 months ago
ShyreWolf
yas main
Posted by JSl317 3 months ago
JSl317
I really just want to know why you are so toxic other than focusing on this debate...
Posted by ShyreWolf 3 months ago
ShyreWolf
I didn't even read your comments because like i said, I don't give two fvcks about who you are and what you're trying to get through to me... ~~KYYYSS~~
Posted by JSl317 3 months ago
JSl317
Dang it why is it always duplicating.
Posted by JSl317 3 months ago
JSl317
I think you're more violent, and hey, I am having fun, if you don't care what any of us thinks, don't comment, I've seen 7 year olds act more mature than you.
Posted by JSl317 3 months ago
JSl317
Posted by ShyreWolf 3 months ago
ShyreWolf
@izmenick @sugarshibe @JSI317

Please shut the fvck up. I legitimately couldn't give less of a shite about your opinions. This is a debate, it's only for fun. You idiots act like the end result of this debate will determine how everyone DDO thinks on who's more violent. kYs~~~~~
Posted by JSl317 3 months ago
JSl317
I don't really care who is more violent, both genders are.
Posted by JSl317 3 months ago
JSl317
Posted by Masterful 3 months ago
Masterful
-They kill more children than men. Attacking the most vulnerable is more violent than attacking someone of equal strength.
-They have a general tolerance to seeing blood as they menstruate every month, this may increase their violent threshold due to blood being normalized to them.
-Like a mother bear, a mother human is at her most dangerous when she has young, she will do anything to protect them, even acts of extreme violence.
-Women tend to let their emotions take over, meaning it's easier to antagonize a woman into committing violent acts.