calvinthebarber
Kumquatodor

Women are sluts for posting skimpy pictures?

Kumquatodor

calvinthebarber

Con

When people post "sluts" and "slag" on the pictures of girls with skimpy clothes it simply aggravates me. Why are they? A key argument I always use is that I have never seen a girl in a bikini called a slut when walking on the beach.

I believe it is simply a matter of jealousy by other girls about these pictures. These girls insulting the "sluts" are acting worse than the person they are insulting.

You may mention that guys say they are "sluts". Why? Because they want to look good in front of other girls. They love it, it's obvious.
Kumquatodor

Pro

calvinthebarber

Con

Apologies but are you not supposed to challenge my points on jealousy and males appealing to other girls? Else I have nothing to debate back with...
Kumquatodor

Pro

Usually, in Round 1, the instigator introduces the debate and tells us how strucure will work.
Round 1, for the Challenger, is acceptance.

I thought that you would expand your case in Round 2, but I guess I was wrong. I should have seen it coming. I should have realized that I was to start arguing.

I'm sorry.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
it is simply a matter of jealousy by other girls about these pictures.
No, sir. It is not. I am 100% male, and I would still refer to these women as "sluts".

Clearly, it is not a matter of jealosy.
A key argument I always use is that I have never seen a girl in a bikini called a slut when walking on the beach.
This argument is flawed, and I'll show you why.

It is true that a woman in a bikini is rarely called a slut.
Notice that breastfeeding women
are rarely called sluts.
Notice that women giving birth are rarely called sluts.

What is the common factor?

The skin is exposed for tanning/swimming.
The breast is exposed for feeding.
The ...... is exposed for birthing.

The beach is a time for more skin to be shown. If you were to go to a business meeting wearing only a bikini, you would get a lot of angry glares.

Also, consider that bikinis cover just as much as a bra-and-panty set. Women still don't wear those to a beach. Why? Because the beach is a time for bikinis. Not underwear.
__________________________________________________________________________________
You may mention that guys say they are "sluts". Why? Because they want to look good in front of other girls.
I didn't even notice this line, believe it or not, until I checked through to make sure I hadn't missed anything.

What girls were I appealing to when I said that those girls are "sluts"? I will list the girls in my house.

I have my 53-year-old mother in the house.
I have my 11-year-old niece in the house.

Who was I appealing to? No one! Like I said, I never noticed that line until now.
____________________________________________________________________________________
They love it, it's obvious.
I am a teenage boy. Of course I enjoy women showing skin.

You hear that? We enjoy it. I admit it. It's no secret that guys like girls' bodies

However, that does not change the fact that those girls are sluts, and that we don't want to stay near it because of that.

Several guys, such as me, search Google Images on safety mode to take away the possibility of seeing these pictures.

We may "enjoy" what we see, but we do respect women, and "sluts" do not.
calvinthebarber

Con

calvinthebarber forfeited this round.
Kumquatodor

Pro

My opponent has abandoned his account.
Posted by mgwillardmatthew 1 year ago
mgwillardmatthew
women should not be call sluts
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
calvinthebarberKumquatodorTied
Reasons for voting decision: OUCH! ... Sorry, had to say it when con seemed so confident in demanding an answer, then wimped out when one came. Forfeit.