Himanshuraj
Zarium

Women are the responsibility of a men or government?

Zarium

Himanshuraj

Pro

Women security is our responsibility: -

Women in India-a better half of Indian society, today are becoming the most vulnerable section as far as their security is concerned. When we turn the pages of newspaper we come across many headlines reporting cases of sexual assaults, molestation, and sexual harassment rapes ill treatment of women in houses, burning of women for dowry, acid attacks etc.
These increasing numbers of cases shows that the women are not safe in India. Not in India only they are not safe all over the world. Now a day the safety of women is being one of the biggest responsibilities of our society and government too. Because "if we safe a woman it means we safe future but if we failed to do then we will definitely lose our future one day".
So we all should work for the security of women. We should always think one thing that the women are not the property of a person they are the responsibility of the person. So we all have to take this responsibility as our first priority.
"If we are trying to harm a girl it means we are going to ourselves".
But in today"s era no one wanted to take this responsibility as their first priority they take this as their last priority. Which is very shameful for our society? Why we are forgetting one thing that the life we got is also a gift of a woman? And we also know that the woman is one who plays all the roles with full faith, dignity and with full responsibility. Then why we are not their responsibility of security? There are lots of surveys in which it is told that the conditions of women are not very good in India. They are still fighting against violence, against sexual harassment, against rape and many other things. Why women are still fighting against such types of crimes? Why they are not getting security? Why their freedom has been snatched? Why??
The questions are many but the answer is one that we thought that they are weak. And that"s why every day 100"s of women become the victims of such types of crimes. Women are facing many problems but the problem of rape is one of the biggest, because according to a report it is said that in India per day 92 cases has been filed, 4 in Delhi of rape. And it is also said that the maximum cases has been filed in metro cities as like Delhi, Mumbai, and Kolkata etc.
The cases of sexual assaults, sexual harassment acid attacks and the cases of dowry are also increasing day by day. These increasing number of cases shows that we are failed to provide security and safety to women. And this is one of the biggest failures of our society and government. The major reason behind such crimes is that we are forgetting our humanity and this loss pays us a lot. As we all know that the future of India is dependent on a woman. Then too we are not paying attention for the security of women. And if we will continue doing this then one day there will be no women in the world and without women there is no future in the world.
So I request to you all to come together, fight together for the women security and their safety. And say in one voice that the "women security is our responsibility". We all know that alone we cannot do anything but together we can do everything.
"Safe girl, safe future".
This is the slogan we all should say in one voice, because future is depending on a girl and her safety depends on us. And if we all take an oath that we all newer harm any girl in any case. Then we will definitely build a strong base of new India where there is no crimes, where girls are safer than today, where no girl is being physically tortured. And we make in incredible India. I have seen a dream to make India world biggest developed country. But this development is not only physical this development must me mentally. We should always think one thing that India is the only country where girls are supposed as goddess.
"For the security of women, I can do anything".
At last I wanted to say one thing newer try to neither cheat a girl nor use a girl, because girls are not our property they are our responsibility. We have to take this responsibility as our priority, so my friends from today take an oath that we all should respect the girls, and care them"".
Zarium

Con

I understand the first round was plagiarized, however in the hopes that in subsequent rounds, we will hear YOUR opinion/ideals on the subject, I will accept.

Note : If future response are plagiarized, My rules to this debate is that this constitute as a forfeit, to discourage any further plagiarism.

Now onto the debate...

Stance :

My stance on the matter is that it is neither the Government or Men's responsibility to protect women, but Women themselves should hold themselves accountable for their actions.

That being said, I do believe it is the governments responsibility to ensure the safety of their Citizens, however this is regardless of their gender, I prefer to think of it as "The Government is responsible for the security and safety of its PEOPLE" - Gender should not even be a matter.

I understand and agree that in other countries, such as India, this is much harder to implement, due to cultural resistance, government authority being distributed to untrustworthy sources, and general disarray for personal security.

I have further arguments to maintain my position, however I will hold onto them for now, to see my opponents response.

Please note, that due to the first round, I will be running a plagiarism check before responding to any rounds.
Himanshuraj

Pro

Himanshuraj forfeited this round.
Zarium

Con

Extend Arguments - Future Forfeit please consider as a loss, as conduct has clearly not been followed in this 'debate'.

Sort of expected this, but I will still try :)
Himanshuraj

Pro

Himanshuraj forfeited this round.
Zarium

Con

Ahh well, It was worth a try.

Vote Con!
Posted by Linkstart 1 year ago
Linkstart
Savage.
Posted by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
You really shouldn't plagiarize.
Vote Placed by fire_wings 11 months ago
fire_wings
HimanshurajZariumTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by ssadi 12 months ago
ssadi
HimanshurajZariumTied
Vote Placed by U.n 12 months ago
U.n
HimanshurajZariumTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture