sayitanyway
brawler456

Women are too dumb to debate men

brawler456

Con

I will accept this as a debate, and just for the record, yes, I am a male.
sayitanyway

Pro

Sweet. Let's live debate it over webcam and we'll post the results here when we're done: http://manhood101.com...
brawler456

Con

Seeing as though this debate is highly illogical, and idiotic as Pro refuses to debate on the very site which he brought the topic up, I will refuse the request to do the debate via webcam.

NOTE: For those of you who would like to check the site sent by Pro, this specific page of the site demoralizes women, basically stating that they are the inferior sex, which I have been observing the opposite my whole life. It has been proven with research that women have the same capabilities as men in every respect, and in most cases, much more. (http://www.mirror.co.uk...). So, I will be picking apart any argument that Pro dares to toss at me, and if it proves to be sexist, considered that destroyed near instantaneously.
sayitanyway

Pro

sayitanyway forfeited this round.
brawler456

Con

brawler456 forfeited this round.
sayitanyway

Pro

sayitanyway forfeited this round.
brawler456

Con

brawler456 forfeited this round.
sayitanyway

Pro

sayitanyway forfeited this round.
brawler456

Con

brawler456 forfeited this round.
Posted by footballchris561 1 year ago
footballchris561
Wow so this is interesting. First off pro immidietly proves that he is too dumb to debate because he is dumb enough to post a debate like this expecting to get a win on a sight full of liberals. (Not an insult)
Second of all con proves he/she is too dumb to debate by saying, "It has been proven with research that women have the same capabilities as men in every respect, and in most cases, much more". You might as well have said women and men are exactly the same but women are much better. See how the second statement contradicts the first?
Posted by filepe56 1 year ago
filepe56
Wow and I thought I had seen it all. Click the link this idiot posted. In the video the only point the guy has is that women play the 'men are bulling me card' in they're in debates. Feminism has it's kinks I get it but, if your point is 'women are to dumb to argue with men' that's a very poor choice of video. Also, It's a blanket statement. I could argue with any man over feminism but, I see no point. I agree to disagree with some people who cannot be reasoned with. To the argument at hand though. I could say 'men are too dumb too argue with women'. What good would that do? I don't know about you but, I think we have bigger fish to fry here. I'm tired of the argument that is at it's core is men are better than women. I think we're all EQUAL. Don't think though that women haven't been looked down upon and mistreated for centuries. Things are finally starting to look up thankfully. I'm not a feminist who thinks women are better. I'm just a person who accepts my gender has been greatly wronged. I do think it's time to move forward though. I'm not a man hater I just don't deny facts and hide behind red hearings.
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
That is just one feminist. Your resolution states that *all* women are too dumb to debate men. You should have said that certain feminists couldn't debate properly against men, not that they cannot debate them. Whether a debate completely tips in one's favor or not, it's still a debate. A debate is an exchange between arguments, and there is no criteria that suggests that the arguments have to be well produced and proper, they just have to be arguments. You are suggesting that women are too dumb to come up with (even terrible) arguments, yet it only seems to be applied to one feminist you find on YouTube.
Posted by srhelsel609 1 year ago
srhelsel609
This sexism
Posted by Therapist 1 year ago
Therapist
A better educated person would have found a more politically correct way of stating their opinion. I find that while some women may be "too dumb to debate men", men who do not know what to say other than saying something for the sake of being controversial and stroking their own ego are equally "dumb".