Exothermic
SufferPeacefully

Women can not do better in future

SufferPeacefully has forfeited round #1.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Exothermic

Con

Women are rising in the society so they will certainly over perform males. The society in the future will be female ruled. In all aspects of life females will do good.
Where as men are becoming more and more ambitious, overconfident and rude , this will lead to their decline.
This is the reason why i support that females will do good in future.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
If I were to accept this debate, I'd attempt to show that women at least will remain as powerful as they are now compared to 20 years in the future. In my opinion, this argument is effective, and the least sexist, since I could potentially relate this argument to men also. I'll let someone else accept this debate if they want, though.
Posted by qwzx 1 year ago
qwzx
"Women are rising in the society so they will certainly over perform males. Where as men are becoming more and more ambitious, overconfident and rude , this will lead to their decline."

Seems a bit......sexist