mmansour.17
josealways123

Women have a more important and useful role in society than men

josealways123

mmansour.17

Pro

I believe that women have a more important and useful role in society than men, for many reasons. Household duties is one example, such as caring for kids, cleaning and cooking. Also, women have an important role in education. In my school, for example, there are far more women teachers than men. As Brigham Young once said, "You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation." I need some opinions along with evidence, quotes and facts supporting whether you are for women having a more important and useful role in society or not. This is intended to be a very controversial debate as long as it stays respectful! Debate away, remember, not just opinions, use evidence. If possible, let me know where you got them from (example: According to the consititution, law number etc. states that ____)
josealways123

Con

I totally disagree with your statement that women have more and important roles in society than men.This is not because i am a man.You must have surely heard of a period where the men were considered greater than that of women.But today in most countries there is an equality on men and women.And now you are arguing that they have more important role in society.You have said that women are teachers,looks after their houses and so on.But let me ask you whether they are the only jobs in society.These are simplest works that can be even done by men if they have learnt it.But let me ask can women do heavyweight works that involve a lot of muscle powers and those which are usually done by men.Can they?The most likely answer is that they can't do it.So why are you arguing that women are important in a society?Does a society include only household activities??????????????????
So be back with the answers of the questions.

By some of these you might understand that women are not greater than men.But if you were saying that they have equal roles as that of men i would have definitely supported you.The constitution of almost every countries recognize everyone irrespective of their sex as equals.It also states that every work done by anyone has its own dignity.So the work done by men and women are equal.But when you are saying that women do most important jobs you are indirectly going against the constitutions and also against the reality.So here i would like to show some quotes on equality...........

"I do not wish them [women] to have power over men; but over themselves."
; Mary Wollstonecraft, A Vindication of the Rights of Woman

"Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women, and the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it. We need equality. Kinda now."
; Joss Whedon
"I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers."
; Mahatma Gandhi

So this is all enough to prove that equality is the main thing that we need and no gender should argue that the work they do is most important and so on.As i have said earlier you must regard the true fact about equality and dignity.
So i think that in this argument the voters must be on the pro side.
mmansour.17

Pro

mmansour.17 forfeited this round.
josealways123

Con

So why have you forfeited your round.You must surely place your arguments in your next round.I hope you understood from my previous arguments that women and men are equal in all basis.They should not discriminated by any means.If you now believe the same thing that women are important here i would like to say why men are important in a society..

* first is that men are more masculine than that of women.So men may be able to do the work of women but women would not be able to do the work of men as they require a lot of muscle power.

* Today in our world most of the big companies are made up by men.So imagine the importance of men in economical development.

*It is also proved that in study levels men are better than women.

All these are some of the many importance of men in our society.So it is impossible to think of a world without men.So i hope that my pro understand the importance of men in society and hope that you would come up with your arguments in the next round...........................................
mmansour.17

Pro

mmansour.17 forfeited this round.
josealways123

Con

So why are you forfeiting the rounds of the debate you have started.I have given here more and enough arguments which proves that men and women are equal and it is granted in the constitution.So it is now your chance to go against these arguments.So hope you argue against me in the next round.I think that the people should be in the pro side in this debate.............................
mmansour.17

Pro

mmansour.17 forfeited this round.
josealways123

Con

So why are you forfeiting your round again and again. Hope that you will come at least in the last round where i would like to conclude my points...............
mmansour.17

Pro

mmansour.17 forfeited this round.
josealways123

Con

So you have forfeited your last round also. So as i have said i am using this round for concluding my points. So as i have said above it is proved that each and every person has equal role in society. Every job has its own dignity and nothing is greater than other. So i am not saying that men are greater than women but i am not supporting the fact that women are greater than men. They have equal status and equal roles to play in the society. So i hope that my pro understand what i am saying and also negative sides of the statement. So in this debate i have opposed all the points made by the pro but he has not opposed mine.
So i think that the result of this debate goes favourable to the con side..........

Here i would like to post some sites that supports my argument,.................

http://europa.eu...
http://www.acdi-cida.gc.ca...
http://www.globalprosperity.org...
http://www.unfpa.org...
http://www.gender.go.jp...

From these sites we can see that women only have equal role in society and nothing more than it. So i hope all should be in the con side of this debate.......................

VOTE FOR CON
Vote Placed by nate22 3 years ago
nate22
mmansour.17josealways123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: pro was just retarded
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 3 years ago
RoyLatham
mmansour.17josealways123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Full forfeit by Pro loses both arguments and conduct. it might have been an interesting debate had Pro showed up for it. Con, always put a space after each sentence.
Vote Placed by Matt_L 3 years ago
Matt_L
mmansour.17josealways123Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gave up on his own debate.