paranormalgrl123
dbaldwin1215

Women have it a lot harder than men

dbaldwin1215

paranormalgrl123

Pro

so I'm a chick and I know for a fact that compared to us women, you men don't know squat. Women have it so much harder than men these days. So I dare somebody to debate me. :D I wont bite...hard :D waitt yes i will
dbaldwin1215

Con

In my first argument, I'd like to point out the specific duties that men have to carry. In today's society (2009, of course), it is customary for man to support his significant other, which can carry a burden on us. Not to sound chauvinistic, but the man is usually the one in a household to pay the bills and support the family.

Also, a guy, in the the teen years especially, usually has to be the one to ask their female counterpart to homecoming or prom, or simply on a date. Like I stated above, it is customary for a guy to do these things. I don't see women doing any of this ;)
paranormalgrl123

Pro

holla back yo

yes it's insanely difficult to say to a girl "hey, wanna go to prom?" *sense the sarcasm* but do you know how difficult it is to get ASKED to prom? women want to be liked for who they are, but sadly, most men go after whats on the outside. So as women, it's either be sexy or be rejected these days. Men naturally have a higher sex drive than women. though girls do care about what a guy looks like, most of us would rather have a guy with a sweet and nice personality than a good looking guy. but guys tend to give more attention and pursue a girl who is physically attractive.
dbaldwin1215

Con

I strongly disagree with the comment about girls going for a guy with a sweet and nice personality. Take it from me, folks. 17 years old, single for everyone of those years. I can guarantee you I am one of the nicest guys out there. As one of my friends likes to say, "There's not an ounce of b**** in me."
paranormalgrl123

Pro

theres not an ounce of b**** in you? uhhh...they obviously werent around LAST NIGHT lol

there's a reason why god gave women the duty of birthing children. because you girly men cant handle it.
dbaldwin1215

Con

Maybe if a certain prankster wouldn't piss me off. Anyways, I'm sure I could easily squeeze a watermelon out of my rectum.
paranormalgrl123

Pro

hey everybody listen to this before i finish *cough OWN cough*the debate

i have a good, sweet, really pretty friend named lexi that ive known for years. my friend and also Con, davey, thought she was cute cause i showed him a pic. so she's planning on moving where he lives so i was like DUDE YOU GUYS SHOULD HOOK UP and she liked the idea so i decided to play cupid. this little child here was so dead set on the idea that i was trying to skreww him over and make up a fake girl that he literally just blew up because we kept trying to call him and my phone had been dropping calls all day (come to find out today my mom shut it off cause i went over my minutes and thats partly why it was screwing up, go figure) cause he just had to have that proof RIGHT THEN AND THERE that this girl was real even though if he really just didnt believe me he could have waited a month to meet her in person. but no, he threw his chance out the window and my matchmaking skills because he is so incredibly suspicious that im really that bored.

yeah i dont get people either

okay and to finish the debate
okay do you know how hard it is to get off our cute booties and do our hair?!?!?!? DO YOU KNOE?!?!!! do you know how hard it is to put on SOME FREAKIN LIPSTICK?!?! no! YOU DONT!

all men have to do is build things. WE HAVE TO PUT ON LIPSTICK.

hmmm my arguement just kinda wins the debate itself. the people dont even need to speak.
dbaldwin1215

Con

People, the pro in this debate has a history of making up fake people (myspaces, aim's, etc.) to screw with people. We clash a lot, as you can tell through this. Who's to say she wasn't trying to do it again?

Pfft, "all we have to do is build things" You know those skyscrapers in new york city? You know all these magnificent architectures all around the world. Yeah, men built those. I rest my case.
Posted by Getowned123 3 years ago
Getowned123
Men build your lipstick.
Posted by s0m31john 5 years ago
s0m31john
dragonfire1414 is SERIOUS BUSINESS
Posted by studentathletechristian8 5 years ago
studentathletechristian8
you just need to chill out
Posted by dragonfire1414 5 years ago
dragonfire1414
Perhaps all of you could grow up and handle this like adults instead of acting like children. This is a debate website, and most of the people involved in this debate need to act more professional.
Posted by Brewmaster 5 years ago
Brewmaster
Question: Did you seriously post this topic as a legitimate debate, or were you just trying to have fun? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that this was just for amusement (look at some of the crap I argue), but if this was just to start a flame war then it is irresponsible and childish.
Posted by s0m31john 5 years ago
s0m31john
"women want to be liked for who they are"

Lies.
Posted by dbaldwin1215 5 years ago
dbaldwin1215
Oh yeah! Because today's society LOVES chauvinists. I should've LOST votes for that.
Posted by paranormalgrl123 5 years ago
paranormalgrl123
dbaldwin got votes because your all chauvinist!
Posted by dbaldwin1215 5 years ago
dbaldwin1215
KadieBobx, I was fighting fire with fire. She was throwing personal attacks at me. So I threw them back. Don't pose a double standard. Thank you :)
Posted by KadieBobx 5 years ago
KadieBobx

the opponent ( con) mentioned irrelevant statements.. and personal comments .
and i thought the debate wasnt about "superiourness" i thought it was about who has it harder in todays society.?

Hmm i dont know how con.. got more votes... i find ( pro) atleast kept to the basic point.
Vote Placed by younstownsoldier 5 years ago
younstownsoldier
paranormalgrl123dbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by JonathanSmits 5 years ago
JonathanSmits
paranormalgrl123dbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by RoyLatham 5 years ago
RoyLatham
paranormalgrl123dbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by philosphical 5 years ago
philosphical
paranormalgrl123dbaldwin1215Tied
Vote Placed by dbaldwin1215 5 years ago
dbaldwin1215
paranormalgrl123dbaldwin1215Tied