TMRarmy
JDahl97

Women in Combat

TMRarmy

Con

Women in combat should not be allowed. It is scientifically proven that men are physically superior. This is not me being sexist, it is just the mere facts of life. Furthermore men can generally be seen as more protective of women, and therefore, issues can result in the field. Issues such as the men focusing too much on worrying about the well being of women. Thank you.
JDahl97

Pro

I accept. Women should be allowed in combat. Although you claim to not be sexist, it is impossible for it to not be viewed as such. Women may be physically weaker in some cases, but I know for a fact that there are some girls out there who could whoop my butt. Men are not always emotionally attached to women's safety. If a woman is good enough to get into a position where she can serve her country through combat, there is no reason she should not be allowed to.
Posted by JDahl97 2 years ago
JDahl97
Thinking back and viewing your comment, I feel as though that would have been a rather smart thing to bring up. I am almost ashamed for not thinking of something so obvious. Thank you for noting that.
Posted by Seeginomikata 2 years ago
Seeginomikata
Did everyone forget that physical strength and body mass has little to nothing to do with combat performance?

Did everyone forget about, say, the existence of guns, and how someone strong enough to hold up a 10 pound weapon and a few hours of training can incapacitate any opponent, no matter how well-trained they are?