Gemeni25
reasonablereason

Women is equal to men

Gemeni25

Gemeni25

Pro

Women is the opposite sex of men, and have different representation, feelings, and even sliritual affinity. Most of all, God would not hate women.
reasonablereason

Con

I'm using very simple logic...
1. Man is opposite sex of woman.
2. Man is good, therefore woman is evil.
3. Evil is against God's will, therefore woman is against God's will.
4. God hates everything that is against his will, therefore God hates women.
Why is it so hard for you to understand? It strikes me as odd...
Gemeni25

Pro

Women may have different attributes to men such as emotions, body differences, and even spiritual affinity, but these are not the cases in which how they are unequal to men. A woman can vote just like a man be involved upon being a govenrment official like a man, and even can walk this very earth like a man. You may had past experiences that may want you to believe this, but there are so much women on this world that doesn't prove to be evil as so many men in this world that doesn't prove to be evil. Women may be our opposite sex, so if what your saying is true, what if a man was evil... that makes a women evil? I think and know not sir. I still have no believance of you actually getting all this... from god himself, because well... who trully knows gods intentions? Besides, as i am even texting and challenging you in this debate, i feel both women and GOD, is on my side, both heart and soul.
reasonablereason

Con

You did not refute my logic... I know God's will, because he tells me what it is.
Gemeni25

Pro

There is no doubt here my people, that the man I have arguing with me... is simply a misogynist. I, am a 16 year old boy, here to prove thoughts and civil logic in which that male and female are equal. Both may have their differences such as strength and flexibility, but both were made for eachother, eachother match. They both play sports, be government officials, and even pray to our god's religion, or even other religions that is among our world. You may believe and may say god tells you tells you that women is evil and even the bible (within the 'Why can't women president' debate( my word that English) says that, but you fail to understand, no one, knows of hod's true entensions, he is our highest state of being, if he would tell someone, shoot i would rather think the pope... but a misogynist such as yourself, unbelievable. .... I am a mere child, but do not think that this silly claim of mine is unprofessional and under age, because its not, its a stand to both women and men of this earth. I have both, a male and a femalerepresentative in my life, which is my mother and my father, both do equal things: work, vote, and even take care of 5 children, me and my siblings. Heck, even two female or two male parents can raise a cjild the in which of the goal to raise that child. Even more thoughtful, a single male or female may not raise a child the same way, but they will have the goal of actually raising the child, in which both will succeed, because a male and women is eqaul. Rven take up the facts of pregnancy, the woman needs the fellow man, and the man needs the fellow women, they both rely on eachother to keep populating this earth, and more importantly, both started out the same way, being produced within the fetus of woman during pregnancy. In my conclusion, man is equivanlent to women, both may have many differences, but both can do many similiar things and have similar roles upon our earth, and we all should see that, regardless of a 'Man' made book, as well as possibly interpretating god's sayings. May god bless you all... have a nice day. :)
reasonablereason

Con

I didn't read what you wrote there, because it is boring. You are against God's will, therefore you are satanic, therefore you are evil, liar is evil, therefore you are liar, therefore you are false.
Posted by Gemeni25 2 years ago
Gemeni25
*Scratches my head* yea um... heheh, i had some spelling errors...
Posted by intellectuallyprimitive 2 years ago
intellectuallyprimitive
Women and men are unequal biologically speaking, but thats not necessarily indicative of inferiority or superiority. However, this does not negate that there are certain attributes specific to men and women that would suggest that men are probably on average more physically able to perform physical tasks, such as heavy lifting, than women. This may also suggest that women, on average, are more inclined to empathize with others and evoke emotions more frequently.
Vote Placed by rikomalpense 2 years ago
rikomalpense
Gemeni25reasonablereasonTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct, Arguments: Con did nothing but quote the Bible and insult Pro. S/G, Sources: No sources cited, S/G on about the same level. Pro wins.
Vote Placed by Mr.Chorlton 2 years ago
Mr.Chorlton
Gemeni25reasonablereasonTied
Reasons for voting decision: CON did not take the debate seriously....or if he did was very poor. CON's arguments were very childish and nonsensical. At least PRO tried to make a case.