putangwang97
lannan13

Women rights

lannan13
Started: 5/14/2013 Category: Sports

putangwang97

Con

women be complainin bout us men wantin a god D@mn sandwich. and i be like......... B!tch (sound of a c0ck smacking a womans face thunders) shut da fu*k up you and got sh!t i own you and you cant say sh!t
lannan13

Pro

I accept this debate! Though I'm Conservative I believe women should be entitled to some Civil Rights.

Voting

This issue is key in a step towards equallity beacuse we need women to be able to vote so that our society is an equal and a happy one.

Abortion

Now like I said earlier I'm a hard core Republican, but women do actually sometimes need the right to abort when their life is in danger that way it saves their life. As a matter of fact 529 000 women die every year due to child birth and abortions can actually help save these women's lives. http://www.who.int...;
putangwang97

Con

knock knock......
Who's there?
"Uncle sam"
What do you want?
To kick da sh!t out of womens right
lannan13

Pro

My points
He doesn't even touch my points so you can extend all my arguements and thus seeing that I'm right and that Con can't say anything bad about women's rights. And you can see that it's obvious that I am morrally correct.

His points
What my opponent says is flase because he states that Uncle Sam hates women, but that's false because Uncle Sam is married to Lady Liberty.http://lorisweddingpalace.com...;
putangwang97

Con

notice how im not taking this seriously? this debate wouldnt change sh!t in the world even if i was serious about womens rights
lannan13

Pro

Extend all points. In debate arguements are like egg shells, once you drop them you can't pick them back up. So with that being said you can see that I've won all arguements through the first 2 rounds and now I'll continue through the rest.

1. His last round

My opponent stated in his last round that he isn't taking this debate seriously because it won't change anything. But that like everything he has said so far is also incorrect. The Lincoln-Douglas debate changed the face of American history. http://www.nps.gov... Lincoln would have lost the debate and Douglas would have won the face of American History would have been different and slavery might have been around up to World War 1 and the events there would have been different and ultamately the entire history of the world would have been different.
putangwang97

Con

you sir are taking this waaaaay to seriously i believe in womens rights this debate is a joke!
lannan13

Pro

1. My points and the last few rounds

My opponent has yet again hasn't touched anything so, extend all points. In debate arguements are like egg shells, once you drop them you can't pick them back up. So with that being said you can see that I've won all arguements through the first 2 rounds and now I'll continue through the rest.

2. His last round

He states that he isn't taking this seriously so you can see that I'm winning and extend all my points.
putangwang97

Con

putangwang97 forfeited this round.
lannan13

Pro

All points extended please vote Pro.
Posted by orioleking1 3 years ago
orioleking1
cons argument was disturbing
Posted by leojm 3 years ago
leojm
Con don't you dare forfeit. You started I'd like to see you finish it. I don't want you failing my friend. Good luck. :D
Vote Placed by Ragnar 3 years ago
Ragnar
putangwang97lannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: TROLL DEBATE. Conduct: Con was hurt by missing a round, however he is very new thus entitled to a pity point (pro having been here a year). Spelling: Pro knew English. Arguments: Pro made them, also made me laugh unlike con. Sources: Pro used sources that directly furthered his argument while hurting con's.
Vote Placed by 1Devilsadvocate 3 years ago
1Devilsadvocate
putangwang97lannan13Tied
Reasons for voting decision: F.F. + ...