JediEthan
Nudely

Women should be legally able to walk around with their tops off

JediEthan has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

JediEthan

Pro

In this day and age, it is pretty silly to be saying that women have no right to walk around without their tops on. I'm not saying that they SHOULD per say, but I do think that we shouldn't have laws against it. I'm not talking about trans women, I'm talking about natural women (basically if you have breasts).
Nudely

Con

Women SHOULD NOT and MUST NOT be able to legally walk around with their tops off! All women are not created equally. A petite woman may find herself heading into an inferiority complex standing next to a babe who is prodigiously endowed. While this may happen to a lesser degree to clothed people, its "in your faceness" will only exacerbate the problem.

Men embarrass themselves trying to address a woman with a face... think how much more tongue-tied they'll become when what little attention they can already muster is divided between face, left breast, and right breast!

Men already have to be told: "My eyes are up here." Will they recognize female faces at all when they're topless, or will they say"Geez, those nipples look familiar... seems like I met her once before."

Men will leer because it's a primal instinct and, in relative terms, they haven't left the cave behind THAT long ago.

Lesbians, too, will likely leer.

While leering isn't polite, it does make the "leeree" creeped out by the "leerer."

Female breasts constitute part of a woman's erogenous zones, where as male tits are just the Creator's poor attempt at humor.

Traffic accidents; men walking face-first into glass-paned doors; bicyclists meandering off of curbs, and into shrubberies; and a whole a host of other unrelated, insurance-raising scenarios will be avoided by women keeping their blubbery buxom boobies behind bras and blouses.

If we allow women to go without bras and blouses, men will take the inch and demand a mile. They'll soon start demanding the right to go naked all the time. Then they'll try to legitimize lewd acts to be performed publicly. It's a slippery slope and step one is the pebble that starts the avalanche.
Posted by gvlr_96 1 month ago
gvlr_96
This seems dangerous to me. Drivers/workers getting distracted could lead to accidents
Posted by Debating_Horse 1 month ago
Debating_Horse
No laws against it, but I wouldn't approve of it. Its immature especially when small children are about, we don't want them to begin to grow negative feelings towards females, if a small female child were to see a woman without clothing, and that little girl walks around without a shirt on, what does that say to you? Do you not think from that behavior, small children especially little girls could replicate that style? Be influenced? Why should I turn around if I see a woman without a top?