Dagen
11ksawyer

Women should not have rights

Dagen

Pro

Why do women have rights? Women were created to bear children. Us men are nice enough to allow women to have sex when we want them to, but society has gone as far as to let them do so much as be in public unocompanied? They are asking to get raped haha.
Anyways women should not have rights?
11ksawyer

Con

Why should women have rights? We are women too; I am going to guess you are either from a "traditional family" who has taught you that women are beneath you and should always do as you say OR your of some faith who thinks that women are beneath you. Either way that's not how society is THANK GOD and you know what? No way in hell would I be treated like I am a breeding machine and neither would other women. I am sorry for the women that are in your life that has to put up with your ego. You better watch how big your head gets, we don't want it to get so big it explodes!
Dagen

Pro

Why the hell did someone sell a women internet in the first place? This argument was meant to be argued by a man as women are naturally less intelligent. I wanted to have a civil debate with a civil white man, but instead I got a women..

Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church" Ephesians 5:22-23

"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." (Genesis 3:16)

"But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God." (I Corinthians 11:3)

The following bible verses should prove that women are nothing but sex dolls
11ksawyer

Con

So I was right you are of faith that believes women are below you. I also believe there is a god and have read the bible a bit. You are right in the bible it states that women are below men, I do not doubt that. However I am going to stay on this debate just to piss you off. Since you got your facts from the bible I bet you can't find anywhere else that states that women are below men. You know why? Because this is the 21st century and weather you like it or not women have a place in society and we are lucky to have the same rights as men.
Dagen

Pro

The racism of evolution theory has been documented well and widely publicized. It is known less widely that many evolutionists, including Charles Darwin, also taught that women are biologically inferior to men. Darwin taught that human sex differences were due partly to sexual selection, specifically because men must prove themselves physically and intellectually superior to other men in the competition for women, whereas women must be superior primarily in sexual attraction. Darwin used examples of cultures that require the men to fight competitors to retain their wives to support this conclusion. Because "the strongest party always carries off the prize" being the wife.

Obviously, Darwin totally ignored the influence of culture, the environment, social roles, and the relatively few opportunities that existed in his day, as well as historically, for both men and women. Which I will explain in the next debate.
11ksawyer

Con

You can go on and on about what people have stated in the past. This right here: "19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution: Women's Right to Vote. Joint Resolution of Congress proposing a constitutional amendment extending the right of suffrage to women, May 19, 1919; Ratified Amendments, 1795-1992; General Records of the United States Government; Record Group 11; National Archives."
I do not care if men are stronger and women are suppose to be the weaker sex however this amendment allows women to have the right to vote! So no matter how you look at it or say it women have rights weather you like it or not.
Apparently you didn't get the memo that women are equal to men.
Dagen

Pro

My argument is not whether women HAVE rights, but rather SHOULD they?
Your rebuttal is irrelevant.
11ksawyer

Con

Not really. Obviously someone thought hey women should have rights. We are not just people who breed and push out kids; we are intelligent and strong. Women should have rights because we are also human; why should you feel comfortable while someone else is suffering? Because your the president and you were put on this earth to push people around? No. It's wrong for you to single out women because we are different. If i didn't know better it sounds like your intimidated by women and you have to over compensate and pump yourself up to feel better about your choices.
Dagen

Pro

All opinions
The last round no new arguments are allowed to be introduced
So I think I win
The president will probably move change the constitution now that I have proved women inferior.
But you're a women right?
Wanna come over later and contribute to your role In society?;)
11ksawyer

Con

11ksawyer forfeited this round.
Posted by 0penm1nded 2 years ago
0penm1nded
http://www.telegraph.co.uk...

oh you poor darling, your pathetic line or argument is actually rather laughable. Most recent testing has proved women to currently have a higher IQ than the majority of men! Who discovered the first two elements? Created the first cell phone, bullet-proof vest and fire escape? Keep talking my love, because sadly your narrow-minded, insulting and uneducated opinions will fail to keep women from doing what they do, what they want and when they want. You need us, equality of the sexes is happening as we speak, and you my friend will be in the sad minority who cannot afford to be a part of it. Enjoy living a sadistic, closed-minded and discriminating life, and may it bring you many friends and lovers!
Posted by CooCooClockofDoom 2 years ago
CooCooClockofDoom
I agree 200%
Posted by nmgdebate2 2 years ago
nmgdebate2
1 Peter 3:7 Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.

Right back at you Dagen
(I know, I know. I'm feeding the troll)
Posted by One_Anonymous_Voice 2 years ago
One_Anonymous_Voice
I think he's just trolling guys... Surely no-one is actually this stupid... Right?
Posted by Kinryu 2 years ago
Kinryu
"Any Christian logically knows women are inferior". Do you speak for every Christian in the world now?
Posted by Kinryu 2 years ago
Kinryu
I find it amusing that Dagen quotes only certain lines from Scripture, as opposed to putting the sentence in context. Ephesians 5 states that men (husbands) must love their wives, and that the woman is equal to the man, and the two become one. I can only assume you are joking to see how many of us will be pissed (to which you are successful), or you are a sick indivual who really needs to open his eyes to reality.
Posted by Dagen 2 years ago
Dagen
New scientific studies show women are not actually human but a species intfied as homo-sexiens. Well that's what my parents said so I think I've won this debate
Posted by goodsense 2 years ago
goodsense
I can only assume that this is a joke on Dagens part. If not Dagen is the joke!
Posted by Dagen 2 years ago
Dagen

These verses are from the New Testament clearly staring that women are inferior. Even disregarding the Old Testament any Christian logically knows that women are inferior
Posted by 2PartyFarce 2 years ago
2PartyFarce
11ksawyer, it looks like you stepped into a huge pile of BS or Dagen, as the Germans call horsecrap. Not sure what island this dumb*** has been isolated on, but maybe someone should inform dagen that women no longer have to sew flags and clothes for us menfolk. We no longer are using muskets and us men have even figured out how to cook in a thing called a microwave,. Ohh,, Dagen, man it's 2014 there's a growing segment of women that could and would beat your a** for being so clueless as to the times. There's no hope dagen, just come out of the closet now, or start saving your pennies to order a bride because you will never find a women to put up with your ancient beliefs. Sorry to break it to you Dagen but most religious folks in this modern century have moved past following the old testament word for word, because if not I sure hope your not mixing the textiles that you wear as stated in the old testament. Even many Muslims and Hebrews still follow that religious law.