Jessica_Ardala
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Women's safety

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

Jessica_Ardala

Pro

If we talk about women's safety..what is our society doing about it? The rapist just do their work anywhere anyhow and the society just watches them and walk away..! Is this is what our society care's of women's? Is this what we get by living and taking birth in an Indian society? Why we still can't say that womens are safe in India? Why there's no strict laws against the rapist? Wht society isn't cared about women's issues? Can we get any answers about these questions?
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Con

Care to give some statistics about this? Just because it said, does not make it true.
Jessica_Ardala

Pro

Read it out thoroughly whtevr i said !
Pill_Junkie_Monkey

Con

You made a few posits, however you did not support them whatsoever.
Posted by Astartes 1 month ago
Astartes
Are you talking about the US and the other civilized nations, or developing countries? I surely hope not. Last I checked we prosecuted convicted rapists in a pretty harsh and proportional manner, although I would say death row would be more appropriate, assuming that we can get it functioning properly...

However, If you are talking about developing countries, then I could I agree, but you would need to specify that.