Yanks4eva
numberwang

Woo would have defeated kass in the final tribal council

numberwang
Started: 6/18/2014 Category: TV

Yanks4eva

Pro

After Woo won The final immunity challenge he chose Tony to go with in the final tribal council over the much more hated Kass. If Woo would have take kass to the end he would have won.BOP is shared in this debate
Round 1 acceptance
Round 2/3 arguments and rebuttals
Round 4 no new arguments closing statements
numberwang

Con

I accept and look forward to good debate about a great season! I will hold the position that Woo would have lost to Kass at final council, because, as Spencer so eloquently stated at the Tony-Woo council, Woo was basically a dog!

Best of luck to my opponent.
Yanks4eva

Pro

Yanks4eva forfeited this round.
numberwang

Con

I will state my case briefly, only 750 characters!
Neither Kass nor Woo were uniquely dominant in challenge. In the combined tribe, Kass had 1 (a come from behind) and Woo had 2. That is a nil. Social game is therefore most important.
Woo made no moves the entire show. Kass boldly flipped on Sarah (ep6), she was unpredictable and got Morgan out (7). She disrupted Tony's play and got Trish knocked out (12). She made real moves and played the game, whereas Woo followed Tony.
Tony's play was respected at Final Council despite angering many jurors; Kass likely would have received the same respect despite angering many jurors. Woo's failure play any social game would have kept the jurors from voting from him, like he got only 1 vote vs Tony.
Yanks4eva

Pro

While Spencer called Woo a puppy dog that was to Tony if he would have voted Tony out that would be a big move. Also he called kass the biggest goat in survivor history Meaning she wouldn't have received any jury votes this was also proven true at the live reunion when Jeff Probst asked the jury if the final tribal is Kass and Woo who would you have voted for eight out of 9 jurors said Woo. Kass was hated by the Solana 5 of Jeremiah Morgan Spencer Sarah and Tasha who all said at Ponderosa how much they hated kass she also agrivated Trish in her alliance by flicking her off. Woo would have been like Fabio or Natalie White (Nicuragua and Samoa) who went up against hated contestants like Russell and won because of a strong social game.
numberwang

Con

Woo picking Tony wouldn't have been a big move, it would have been an obvious move. You don't get credit for obvious moves, so that wouldn't have made him win.

While the jurors said they would have voted for Woo after the show it doesn't change the fact that they could have voted Kass based on play. All of the jurors were screwed by Tony, no one liked him much either. However that only lost him 1 vote (Trish). The jury looked past their feelings and looked at play; it is clear that Kass played a much better game, eliminating 3 players with her own plays and constantly shaping the social game. Spencer was wrong that she was a goat.

And Woo didn't play a social game, he just followed Tony. Kass played and made moves, so she would win.
Yanks4eva

Pro

Yanks4eva forfeited this round.
numberwang

Con

That sucks. Ff, vote con!
Posted by dynamicduodebaters 2 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
he would have. Such a shame.
Posted by Yanks4eva 2 years ago
Yanks4eva
Yah I changed the debate to who would have won Woo or Kass this debate could be fun
Posted by numberwang 2 years ago
numberwang
Oh my god, tell me about it. That was so incredibly stupid. Tony played a really awesome game though, I was impressed.

Would you consider a case that Woo would have lost to Kass an acceptable rebuttal to the resolution? If so, I think I will take you up. I power watched that season in two days ondemand when it was two weeks before the finalie, I think this could be fun.
Vote Placed by lannan13 2 years ago
lannan13
Yanks4evanumberwangTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 2 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
Yanks4evanumberwangTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff