MyzticStrike
Elisabetta

Work after high school is more beneficial than post secondary immediately after high school

MyzticStrike

Pro

Upon graduating highschool, entering the world of work is more beneficial than immediately progressing right into post secondary school.

Let's build upon a scenario where after graduating highschool at the age of 18, there is only enough money from parents/grandparents/bursaries etc. to pay for 1 year of tuition (regardless of what school is being attended in a post secondary instance). There is no parental help whatsoever due to lack of savings. (Leigh Vyn, a certified financial planner, coauthor of Tax Tips for Canadians for Dummies and vice-president of taxation with the WaterStreet Group in Burlington, Ontario Canada says: "With the rising costs of tuition and associated living costs, many parents simply cannot afford to foot the entire bill for their child's education)

I am interested to hear a response/have a lovely debate :D
Elisabetta

Con

I would like to use ths first round to notify you that I will be your opponent for this debate. I was unclear if in the first round you wanted me state my side of the issue or to use to use the first round to notify you that I am your opponent. I also want to thank you for offering this debate and I wish you the best of luck.
MyzticStrike

Pro

MyzticStrike forfeited this round.
Elisabetta

Con

Elisabetta forfeited this round.
MyzticStrike

Pro

MyzticStrike forfeited this round.
Elisabetta

Con

Elisabetta forfeited this round.
MyzticStrike

Pro

MyzticStrike forfeited this round.
Elisabetta

Con

Elisabetta forfeited this round.
MyzticStrike

Pro

MyzticStrike forfeited this round.
Elisabetta

Con

Elisabetta forfeited this round.