PigWarfare
Wildwolf

World War 3 Coming soon

PigWarfare

Pro

I Agree that World War 3 is coming soon because well, look at Iran they already started a Nuclear program for "Energy purposes only". ISIS is already becoming one of the biggest terrorist groups in the world. And of course North Korea and Russia they are the country's that hate the U.S the most North Korea already fired a couple missiles at us a year ago how do we know their not going to do it again.
Wildwolf

Con

I too agree that the current situation has the makings of a World War. However, I think that if a stronger, more assertive president takes office, he/she cans stomp out ISIL, deflate the Ukrainian situation, and unite the UN to take care of the nuclear problem in Iran. I believe that the united States should keep physical troops out of the Middle East because this action seems to ignite most of the hate and terrorism that is directed toward our country. I believe that in this time, we should enact another strong nuclear treaty through the UN and that all countries should come together and finally partake in global peace. If all of this is completed, the incoming World War will be stopped dead in it's tracks.
PigWarfare

Pro

You are right if there is a treaty through the UN it would be great but i doubt it is gonna happen because so many things are happening.
Wildwolf

Con

Wildwolf forfeited this round.
PigWarfare

Pro

PigWarfare forfeited this round.
Wildwolf

Con

Wildwolf forfeited this round.