smallestthingsmatter
mikhail_384

World War 3 and the American election

smallestthingsmatter

Pro

Hello!:-)

If you read between the lines in what is going on in the Middle East right now, it might raise some concern, I think.
U. S. A. will not accept Iranian nuclear launch capability, and with Obama as their leader they are ready to intervene with military means through Isreal.
The problem is that Russia and China are close allies with Iran. They cannot allow American military intervention, and they have warned U. S. A.

This way, if Israel and Iran go to way (this includes nuclear bombing), Russia and China will strike back in Israel.
Accordingly, the robots of U. S. A. and Russia/China, Israel and Iran, are sent to direct war. This will allow for World War 3 to happen and worldwide nuclear war, because no one will give up.

I am afraid that a re-elected Obama is ready to risk it all. But if Romney wins the election, things will take a quite different course, I think:-)

The election is being completed in these days and it is a very close race. I believe we all have the power to affect the voters of U. S. A. The smallest things matter, I believe.

You may watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com...

- smallestthingsmatter
mikhail_384

Con

Hi!
Unfortunately, I did not clearly understand what are you going to debate about, but I supposed, that you think
if Obama wins he will invade into Iran and the third world war break out? If so, I against this point of view, in my opinion, the third world war will not happen. At least in nearest future.

I do not know how the Third World War will be fought, but I can tell you what they will use in the Fourth — rocks!
smallestthingsmatter

Pro

smallestthingsmatter forfeited this round.
mikhail_384

Con

mikhail_384 forfeited this round.
smallestthingsmatter

Pro

mikhail_384

Con

mikhail_384 forfeited this round.
smallestthingsmatter

Pro

mikhail_384

Con

mikhail_384 forfeited this round.
smallestthingsmatter

Pro

mikhail_384

Con

mikhail_384 forfeited this round.
Posted by mikhail_384 4 years ago
mikhail_384
I am deeply sorry, my message has not been posted fully.
Posted by The_Chaos_Heart 4 years ago
The_Chaos_Heart
So wait...what's the debate about? Whats your argument? You lost me.
Posted by TheElderScroll 4 years ago
TheElderScroll
Peace is not natural order of things, you are either the predator or the prey. But I do not believe the United States and Israel would start a nuclear war unless there is something really going on with Russia and China. Regional fights (or bombing) may be possible if Iran crossed the red line. None of these two countries, however, would die to defend Iran since that would squarely put themselves against the United States and World War may ensue. But warning is one thing and actual fighting is another. Perhaps trying to maintain the status quo is everyone's wishes. As for the election, President Obama would tend to restrain Israel and try not be provocative whereas Mr.Romney is palpable hawkish. But unlike President Bush, he probably has no guts to start a war (a good "no guts" thing...).
Posted by BobbyYaz 4 years ago
BobbyYaz
Romeny supports the war, he wants to continue it.
Posted by ishallannoyyo 4 years ago
ishallannoyyo
Do you have any idea what Romney will do?? Did you even watch the debate??