Starstream
DemopanTheMan

World war 3

Starstream

Con

Will. There be a world war 3? Why do you think their will be?
DemopanTheMan

Pro

I believe that World War III will happen, I'm not sure when or where, but with the way world economies are going, and the fact that riots are breaking out in 3 separate countries, it will happen. I should also point out North Korea and China's increasing hostility toward the United States, and Russia's rising tension with the European Union. Either way, the odds are that all nations involved would go nuclear, and no one would win.
Starstream

Con

I don't think it will happen because I think we will work it out if there are any problems with any other state continent and other place that has problems will work it out and will be fine
DemopanTheMan

Pro

While it is true that peace is an option, you have to take into account backstabbing politicians, warmongering terrorist cells, and ultra nationalists that could, if left unchecked, could cause the war. And it could even be started on accident! Who's to say that all wars were caused by madmen or greed? Peace, at least in this day and age, is impractical. As Sun Tzu said: "War is used to create peace, while peace is used to prepare for war". Though the least of our problems is political, we could end up with a second cold war at the bare minimum. Nobody wants another cold war, I'm sure.
Starstream

Con

Starstream forfeited this round.
DemopanTheMan

Pro

Let's face it: With the way the world is going, a war, even if it is a cold war, is inevitable... still, why'd you forfeit?
Posted by DemopanTheMan 2 years ago
DemopanTheMan
Yes, Russia has a problem with the EU. Not sure why, though.
Posted by beetle1944 2 years ago
beetle1944
Ukraine is trying to join the EU and Russia is trying to keep it out of the EU. There have been huge riots going for the past two months. Ukraine wants to join the EU so their economy would grow.
Posted by Starstream 2 years ago
Starstream
European Union?
Posted by Starstream 2 years ago
Starstream
The what?
Posted by ElCoyote 2 years ago
ElCoyote
Russia has tensions with the EU?