DATXDUDE
lol101

Worst Argument: Rap Battle

Started: 9/27/2015 Category: Funny

DATXDUDE

Pro

This is my second debate in a series of debates where me and my opponent attempt to create the worst possible debate. Why? Because reasons.

First round is acceptance.
lol101

Con

Aaaaaacepted.

3... 2... 1... RAP!!!
DATXDUDE

Pro

Verse
Im the best ever
And you're never

Gonna beat me
'CAUSE I BEAT MYSELF

(audience screaming)

You don't have a chance bruh
You don't even knit bruh

I beat suckers like you everyway!
And I don't get STDs today!

Bridge

(hot girls come on stage)
OOOOOooooohhhhhhhhhhhh
Dattttxxxdudde wee llloooove yooooou

Chorus

I rap hard like my d'ick...
sh'it.

I rap hard like my d'ick...
sh'it.I rap hard like my d'ick...
sh'it.I rap hard like my d'ick...
sh'it.

Verse
I can't do this no more
Yeah, because I'm too hardcore

Beat thatttttt
lol101

Con

Your raps are awful, nobody wants to hear such sh!t.
Nobody gives a dam* if I don't know how to knit.
You think girls love you? You need stop hallucinating.
You'll only get experience with chicks by mast*rbating.

(Real audience screams and chants Go lol101!)

You don't know how to build a table, so that means you are gay.
You get your a*s beat in a raposition every single day.
My sharp rhymes will cut your balls and make you a real X Dude.
I'm the titan of rapping and to me you're just food.
My d!ck grows longer than the world's tallest mountain.
Girls like to suck my d!ck like I'm a sem*n drinking fountain.
You are just a homeless man with minimal pay.
I beat your a*s so hard like a served you on a tray.

(Girls walk over to the stage and beg to "come home with me and eat")

Your rhymes are weak and small, just like your d!ck.
While my rhymes are legendary, and they're all beyond sick.
You are terrible at making terrible arguments, please do not try.
I replaced your pickle table with a bow tie french fry.

You will never get laid and you barely get paid.
That was one of the worst flows you ever made.

Boom!
DATXDUDE

Pro

Verse

Lol is rite 'cause u SUCK
ANd do u wanna Fu/CK?

Girls give anal
Its painful

(lol101 is crying)

Chorus

Gibbe DA PUSIIIIIII
GIBBE DA PUSIiIIiIiiIiiIIII oh oh yeah

Hold on I got seeeemen

Drinking what now? Oh I got the flow oh no no no no no DARTH VADER

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Check it b0ss
I gotz da coin
Oh boing boing

I see men on the stage yeah semens on the stage

(Janitor: CLEAN THAT SHi.T UP)
(IIIIIII don wanna)

Why are you even battling me?
Unless you like pee.

I will win this rap battle.
This isn't a crap battle.

I don't lose sh'it
I made it bit by bit

I am awesome but
You're just a possum

Lol101?
More like Lol GAY HOMO QUEER OOOH YEAHHH
"My d!ck grows longer than the world's tallest mountain."
YEAH THATS JUST MAH DI"CK I GOTTA FERRARI OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Y u gotta be so ruuuuude, don't cha know im human too

Chorus
Gibbe DA PUSIIIIIII
GIBBE DA PUSIiIIiIiiIiiIIII oh oh yeah

lol101

Con

I don't cry you spoiled bitch, you are seeing things again.
Marijuana should be legal because I don't own a pen.
You are awful at rapping, and terrible contentions.
They actually make sense, something I should mention.

I don't wanna f*ck you, you gay disgusting b*tch.
I'm like a ladies magnet while you're ugly as a witch.
The blue milk is unreal, you can't Bladerunner that.
You are an yellow tea, wearing a duck hat.
You got one coin? What a da*n surprise.
Your poverty cause of rapping is your biggest demise.

The cards are dwelling my foot finch! Oh Nooooooooooo!

All the other girls say your d!ck tastes like feces.
I'm the best human rapper of the whole entire species.

Licorice is banana for you, please don't take it.
Cuz if you are apple, then you might fake it.

You are still a purple circle, in a class full of noobs.
You have never got a girl, while I get to see their boobs.
Your grammar and flow are both really horrible.
Anything you spit is nothing short of deplorable.

All your debate topics suck and you'll never be like me. (Awesome!)
Why don't you go back to your job and clean a Porta Potty.
DATXDUDE

Pro

Gib it boyyyyyyyys
I getz da moyyyyyyy

I wanna be in a den
So I can get a free pen

I may not be trophic
But atleast im not homophobic

HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYŸ

My dic'k doesn't taste like feces:(
In fact, it tastes like Reeces PENUT BUTTER CUPS BUY NOW ONLY $99999999999999999999999999

Porta poties are classy
Ur just a lassy.

IRISH TIIIIIIIIME

I DRINK A BEER
AND I F'UCK A QUEER
CAN I HAVE A LEER
YEAH I NEED A TEAR

I'm lying alone With my head on the phone Thinking of you till it hurts I know you're hurt too But what else can we do Tormented and torn apart I wish I could carry Your smile in my heart For times when my life seems so low But make me believe What tomorrow can bring When today doesn't really know Doesn't really know I'm all out of love I'm so lost without you I know you were right Believing for so long I'm all out of love What am I without you? It can't be too late To say that I was so wrong I want you to come back And carry me home Away from these long loneley nights I'm reaching for you Are you feeling it too? Does the feelings seem oh so right? And what would you say If I call on you now And said that I can't hold on There's no easy way It gets harder each day Please love me or I'll be gone I'll be gone Ohhh...what are you thinking of?

I'm lying alone With my head on the phone Thinking of you till it hurts I know you're hurt too But what else can we do Tormented and torn apart I wish I could carry Your smile in my heart For times when my life seems so low But make me believe What tomorrow can bring When today doesn't really know Doesn't really know... I'm all out of love I'm so lost without you I know you were right Believing for so long I'm all out of love What am I without you? It can't be too late To say that I was so wrong I want you to come back And carry me home Away from these long loneley nights I'm reaching for you Are you feeling it too? Does the feelings seem oh so right? And what would you say If I call on you now And said that I can't hold on There's no easy way It gets harder each day Please love me or I'll be gone I'll be gone Ohhh...what are you thinking of?

I'm lying alone With my head on the phone Thinking of you till it hurts I know you're hurt too But what else can we do Tormented and torn apart I wish I could carry Your smile in my heart For times when my life seems so low But make me believe What tomorrow can bring When today doesn't really know Doesn't really know... I'm all out of love I'm so lost without you I know you were right Believing for so long I'm all out of love What am I without you? It can't be too late To say that I was so wrong I want you to come back And carry me home Away from these long loneley nights I'm reaching for you Are you feeling it too? Does the feelings seem oh so right? And what would you say If I call on you now And said that I can't hold on
lol101

Con

First I will rap, then tell the voters why they should pick me.

I ejaculate green fries when nobody is table.
Quit being a fable. Blankets are not able.

Your raps are terrible and your arguments make sense.
Your are a doctor, cause your meat is dense.

My opponent made worse raps than I did, but I obviously made worse arguments.