Worst College Admission Essay

Started: 11/24/2015 Category: Arts

The winner of this debate is he who has written the worst college admissions essay possible. Each debater chooses his own prompt, within reason - prompts must have some resemblance to those actually used by colleges.

First round for acceptance.

I accept

Some students have a background, identity, interest, or talent that is so meaningful they believe their application would be incomplete without it. If this sounds like you, then please share your story.

Hi. How are you? I hope you are well. I am doing well too. I am doing well because I am happy because you will let me in to your very nice school because you are smart.

I have alot of talents. For example, my mama told me that I am very good at dancing. That was when I was a little boy and I was dancing to Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice. If I was good at dancing when I was 5, then just imagine how good I am now. Infact, recently, when I was going to the mind doctor's office on the bus from school, I started dancing and everyone loved it. They were all laughing and having a good time. Some of them even gave me presents. I dunno why they had to throw the erasers so hard though, since they could have just handed them to me.

I also have experience with back ground. By the way, you guys spelled it wrong. There is supposed to be a space there, lol (I am laughing). Sometimes when I use the stairs I trip and fall. My back hits the ground really hard. However, this doesn't stop me. I always get right back up and go to work.

Sorry, I have to go. My mama's telling me that my chocolate milk is ready. After I drink it and have my ice cream, we're going to my special doctor, because my spine is not working for some reason. Text me if you have any questions!!!!

<(8D) <3

Cya, friends!

Mama always told me that I wus the best piglet, and that ladies and gentlmen, is the truth.. All mah other siblings ate each other down by the riversside. Twas a very sad day for me and the old paps. Thats all I can remember about my life. i dont do much thinking yu see? Mama went and bashed my brain in when I was about 4, so i can dooz is sit here and eat taterz. I dont know where I am most of the time. help me please.
Posted by dylancatlow 11 months ago
I call this one "Billie escapes from the shed Mama keeps him in."