Worst Pick-Up Lines

Started: 3/16/2015 Category: Funny

I'd like to challenge my good friend Diego to this fun debate!

*2 Pick-up Lines per round. He may state his lines in 1st round.
Goodluck Bud!

I would like to start off by thanking Hannah for inviting me to this debate; it is an honor to debate for you all. Thank you for taking the time to judge and read our debate. Now, I will begin.

Pick-Up Lines are all pretty bad (who are we kidding), but some are worse than others. One pick-up line I've encountered on my travels through time and space goes like this: "Your dad must be a terrorist, because he made a bomb." At first glance this seems rather innocent and sweet, but as you begin to think about it, it starts to take a more negative light. Not only are you being extremely blunt in your conversation, you are also calling her father a terrorist. A terrorist is defined (by as: "...a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes...". Wow. Isn't that flattering. I would just love some guy to tell me that.

I'm making this round rather brief as I wish to see what arguments you bring up. Thank you all once again. :)

Thank you again Diego for accepting this debate.

I'd like to start off by saying, you didn't follow the rules as mentioned in the first round.

Remember *2 pick-up lines per round, you only mentioned 1. Just telling you for future reference. :)

Pick-Up Line #1

"Get out of your life and into my bed!"

Like really? This one doesn't make sense what so ever, it's so dumb it's hilarious though!

Pick-Up Line #2

"Screw me if I'm wrong, but is your name Iolanthe?"

This one is just hilarious!

Your turn!

Thank you all one last time.

First of all, the biggest issue I have with my opponents case is the fact that she was very vague with exactly WHY those two lines were worse than the one I had to offer in the first round. In fact, she apparently didn't even think that her second pick-up line was bad, instead she thought it "hilarious". I don't know if she is against humor, but I really didn't get any vibe other than the fact that she thought her two lines funny at best.

The next pick-up line I want to bring to this debate is ""How much will a 20 get me?". At best, this is just unfeeling. At worst, this is straight-up rude. Essentially, you are telling her that she has no morals whatsoever and holds her values at almost nil.

My next worst pick-up line is "Hey, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?" If somebody asked me this, I wouldn't feel flattered at all. Maybe just more than a little scared that the person next to you is going to kidnap you and rape you and a bunch of other fun stuff. Yeah. I'll let you do the math on this one.

I hope my opponent has a successful rebuttal. Let me just warn you, it will only get harder from here.

I don't really need to explain as to why I picked those line. They are pretty obvious as to why they are horrible. But if you wish, I will explain :)

Pick-Up Line #1

Great legs, what time do they open?
Like seriously, if a guy said this to me, all they are interested in is sex. No women that I know anyways wants a man just for a one night stand, like seriously?

Pick-Up Line #2

Guy: "Do you have any Italian in you?" Girl: "Nooo." Guy: "Want some?'
Okay, everybody knows this is a classic. Honestly, I would say "Hell no, I don't want ANY Italian in me" Then I'd probably punch him. But all the same, its a classic line and a horrid one.

I understand why my opponent's pick-up lines could be considered bad, but honestly, they aren't the worst out there. I will bring two more to the table.

"That shirt is very becoming on you. If I was on you, I'd be coming too." This one hardly needs explanation, but seriously? What kind of girl wants to hear this kind of crap??

"Burger King isn't the only thing that is king-sized..." While this one is, in my opinion, actually very funny, it's so immature and utterly rude that it earned a place on my list. Any girl that hears this is going to run away and not look back.

Well sometimes, Pick-Up Lines can be so bad and horrible, that they are funny!

Pick-Up Line #1

Do you want to see something swell?
Like really....Do I need to even explain this one? lol

Pick-Up Line #2
Was your Dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns.

While this line may work for some people, it wouldn't work for me, though it is pretty hilarious!

Once again, I have a very strong complaint with my opponents argument. She is giving me some good pick-up lines, but isn't specifying why they are bad. She just thinks they are "hilarious".

The next pick-up line I have is : Try to put your arm around her. If she pushes you away, then say: "Relax! Relax. I'll pay for the first abortion!" Seriously? This is in no way at all a smart thing to say to some random girl off the streets! In fact, she would have all the inclination to call the police!

"My favourite number's 69." Talk about immature. This infamous number is something you shouldn't even mention to the girl you're looking to impress. The only reaction you'll get is a stunned silence, followed by an almost pitying look, and maybe a punch to the face.

1st Pick-Up Line:

1.Are those space pants because your butt is out of this world.
This might just be the lamest line I have ever heard, very cheesy.

2nd Pick-Up Line:

You like math?

Maybe we can go home, add the bed, subtract the sheets, divide the legs, and multiply.

Okay, this one is just....crude. If a guy ever said this to me I'd probably punch him.

The first pick-up line I have is "You have a beautiful head. It would look marvelous next to the other ones in my freezer. " Wow. Just, wow. You my good friend, need a doctor.

And the all-time worst pick-up line I've ever heard is:

"Help me! I'm gay but I've been thinking I may actually be straight! Please have sex with me and remove any doubt from my head!"

The day I see somebody tell someone this is the day I'll see everything.

Thank You all.
Posted by Mister_Man 1 year ago
I can't pick a winner, as both of you have given me great pickup lines to use next time I'm out. LOL
Posted by Poe-vahkiin 1 year ago
I cannot stand the use of pick up lines. I think they are over rated and over used. I do, however, still think simple icebreakers are a good thing to use. Compliments, stating miniscule similarities, etc. However, I think the best thing you could say in this situation is as simple as it is effective. Just say, 'Hello'.
Vote Placed by Reeseroni 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Only some of Con's pickup lines were "pick up lines" so I concede to Pro for providing two each round, giving her the better conduct (for following rules) and better pickup lines.