vnfactor
Debatesaregud4u

Would America be better off as an all white country?

Started: 5/30/2015 Category: News

vnfactor

Con

With the recent riots(Boston) and protests(Islamic Mosque in Arizona) in the US, try imagining the country as all white people instead being diverse. Would the outcome be positive or negative?
Debatesaregud4u

Pro

OK here's the problem, blacks are rioting in our country for dumb things, correct? Well then if they want to fight whites they can be kicked out of this country. But here's your problem you don't have a reason, also you sound racist which is another problem.
vnfactor

Con

If you looked at what side I'm on it shows that I am against having an all white country hence it saying con. I am not a racist. I was on youtube and saw many hate comments about Islam. I wanted to see how people would feel if the United States was an all white nation. In my argument, there was nothing that even insinuated that I am a racist.
Debatesaregud4u

Pro

I know, lol this is the first time I've been on debate.org. I think though that if blacks/etc... are gonna attack whites like police, as you know, they shouldn't be allowed to stay at least the ones that do it. But I do know lots of people that are different ethnics and I think you're mostly right. I don't hate anyone but if they're gonna hurt me I want them out.
vnfactor

Con

vnfactor forfeited this round.
Debatesaregud4u

Pro

Debatesaregud4u forfeited this round.
Posted by Debatesaregud4u 1 year ago
Debatesaregud4u
I completely agree, this is why I said "they shouldn't be allowed to stay at least the ones that do it" I believe that blacks are equal to whites in every way, but some are killing whites not all, but some.
Posted by Dilara 1 year ago
Dilara
Not all blacks should be punished for what some of them do. The individual people who commit crimes should suffer for them but people who by chance happen to be of the same race as various criminals (everyone since criminals come in all races) should not suffer for those actions.
Posted by vnfactor 1 year ago
vnfactor
Better off as in would the country be more productive or would productivity decline.
Posted by blackkid 1 year ago
blackkid
Define "better off"?