Would Bruce Lee do well in the UFC

Started: 4/8/2015 Category: Sports

Would Bruce Lee do well in the UFC? As in champion in his weight class, as of today.
He is in his prime.

Im am for, i think he would do well.

I decided to aceppt this debate, beacuse I like WWE and UFC. So I will start with debate right now, beacuse there is only 3 rounds. Ok so:
I like Bruce Lee, but there are many reasons that he would't be good in UFC.
1. Bruce Lee died in 1973, and the UFC was created in 1993, so that is 20 years late. And event if there was be UFC before he would be too old. But I understand your question, IF Bruce would live now. So I understand, if that is enough for you. There are many more reasons why not.
2. He was actor, so UCF carrer would only disturb him. He would't have time for all this, when we will get hurt he would't be in so many moves,...
3. He was a Kung-fu fighter, and bettwen kung-fu and boxing/fighting is big change. Kung- fu is a lot more spiritually martial arts that UFC.

That was it for 1 round. Good luck ;)

Thank you for accepting.

1. Yes if bruce was alive in his prime today as in prime age.

2. He would be soley in the UFC with no acting, him getting injured and not doing movies has nothing to do with if he would be good or not.

3. Bruce Lee was trained in wing chun kung fu from an early age from the legendary IP man, believe me this is a deadly art. I have trained in it for 6 years as well as bjj, boxing, karate and taekwondo.
Wing chun is boxing its chinese boxing, we spar all the time.
Bruce Lee is recognized as one of the Godfathers of MMA along with the Gracies.
From an early age Bruce was fighter taking part in roof top brawls in hong kong.
He then moved to america and promoted wing chun, while defeating many Karate teachers and other disciplines.
Every one wanted to learn from him, he then began to mix and develop his own martial art from techniques used in other disciplines.
Is that not mixed martial arts?

In scenes in Enter the dragon we can see him using Arm bars, this is before the UFC!

He shear psychical stature and fitness would allow him to be good in the UFC, his diet was amazing and he trained in martial arts every day for hours an end! He may join the UFC as an average fighter but his determination and strict training would see him rise to the top very quickly.

MrHistory forfeited this round.

VendettaUK forfeited this round.

MrHistory forfeited this round.