DaveRamseyRKO
DrizzyDrake

Would Dave Ramsey and Randy Orton be the best WWE tag team ever?

DrizzyDrake
Started: 12/11/2014 Category: Sports

DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

Randy Orton's speed and hostility combined with Dave Ramsey's brains and money would be the best tag team in wrestling history.
DrizzyDrake

Con

No way. DX.

HHH and Shawn Michaels.. the best tag team that will ever exist.

"Suck It"
DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

Dave has godlike muscles and Randy Orton has godlike RKO tactics. Triple H and Shawn Michaels would get RKO'd then swamped with debt.
DrizzyDrake

Con

Let's break this down. For a tag team match, only one member of each team can be in the ring at a time.

HHH Vs. Randy Ortin
Shawn Micheals Vs. Dave Ramsey!?!?!?

Dave Ramsey is in no physical shape to be a succesful pro wrestler.

Dave Ramsey & Randy Orton would not be the best because they would have a very difficult time being victorious due to the fact that Dave Ramsey is older and not in any shape to be a professional athlete.

You said Dave Ramsey would dround them in debt.. I fail to see how that would help him defeat DX in a tag team match. Also, triple HHH is legal family with the CEO of WWE.. Therefor he has an in. If he wanted to win he would simply talk to vince and it would be done.

Your arguments thus far have not proven that Dave Ramsey & Randy Orton would be "the best WWE tag team ever".. and this must be considered by the voter when voting.
DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

Your terrible spelling should also be considered when voting. If we're talking about 'getting an in' Dave Ramsey has the money and power needed to bribe Mr. Mcmahon to win.
DrizzyDrake

Con

Dave Ramsey is a very financially intelligent individual. I argue that He would not bribe anyone to be on "WWE Monday Night Raw" because he would not see a return on investment.

You can ridicule a couple spelling errors, but due to the fact i'm producing full articulated arguments and your scrapping together a couple sentences my probability of error is much higher.. but that is fairly irrelevant.

Thus far you have failed to PROVE Your argument. To do so you would need to show how Orton & Ramsey would defeat every tag team In the history of the WWE to add any form of legitimacy to your stance.

Most importantly, It is impossible for you to be victorious in this debate because you chose the impossible task of trying to prove an opinion.

The voter must ask themselves, has Pro proven his initial argument.
DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

You're* On my research I have found that Shawn Michaels and Triple H would be too busy mentally undressing eachother (WhatCulture) in order to fight Randy Orton and Dave Ramsey and have even a chance of winning.
DrizzyDrake

Con

if YOU'RE going to ridicule my use of the English language make sure you at least comprehend third grade level rules. I said "Thus far you have failed to PROVE Your argument. To do so you would need to show how Orton & Ramsey would defeat every tag team In the history of the WWE to add any form of legitimacy to Your stance." Neither form should have been "You're" as you insinuated.

Professor, allow a fool like myself to give you a brief English lesson.
- Your = something that you own or are responsible for.
- You're = You are.

Moving on..

Please site the source you used in Your (not You're) 4th round argument.

You are still yet to Prove anything.
DaveRamseyRKO

Pro

"but due to the fact i'm producing full articulated arguments and YOUR scrapping together a couple sentences my probability of error is much higher" You looked at the wrong your. I've already proven my argument. You have brought in talking to Vince in order to win the match. Dave Ramsey would negotiate a deal with Vince and because he is a very good negotiator, he would easily get Vince to have them win. If we are talking in terms other than 'getting an in' that would leave us with strategy. Randy Orton would go in first. With his speed he would RKO Triple H. Then it would leave Dave Ramsey to fight off Shawn Michaels. Dave has a lot of money and Shawn Michaels is retired. Therefore, Dave would provide him with a substantial Roth IRA in order to get Shawn Michaels to take a dive during the match. I also did cite my source.
DrizzyDrake

Con

"I've already proven my argument. You have brought in talking to Vince in order to win the match. Dave Ramsey would negotiate a deal with Vince and because he is a very good negotiator, he would easily get Vince to have them win. If we are talking in terms other than 'getting an in' that would leave us with strategy. Randy Orton would go in first. With his speed he would RKO Triple H. Then it would leave Dave Ramsey to fight off Shawn Michaels. Dave has a lot of money and Shawn Michaels is retired. Therefore, Dave would provide him with a substantial Roth IRA in order to get Shawn Michaels to take a dive during the match."

There is not one provable fact in Your argument. Your entire argument is based purely on speculation and predictions. You have failed to prove that they would be the "Best WWE tag team ever".

In conclusion, for such a smart guy you allowed me to distract you with my initial argument. This debate was never about Dave Ramsey & Randy Orton Vs. HHH & Shawn Michaels aka "DX".. it was about "The best WWE tag team ever". You spent the whole debate focused on defeating "DX" as if they are the only tag team to ever exist just because I mentioned them in my first argument. you should have looked up at the title and realized you were supposed to prove that Dave Ramsey & Randy Orton would be the best tag team in the history of the WWE. You should focus more on big picture and not grammatical mistakes.. Maybe then you wont be so easily distracted.
Posted by DaveRamseyRKO 2 years ago
DaveRamseyRKO
@CooCooClockofDoom I couldn't have said it better myself. Well said, sir. That is indeed one of the likely situations that could go down.
Posted by CooCooClockofDoom 2 years ago
CooCooClockofDoom
Yes, they would make the best tag team ever, because Randy Orton would RKO whomever was in first, leaving the other tag team wondering what has happened. While the opponent tries to collect his damaged ego off the floor, Dave Ramsey would jump in from the top rope, use his "Dave Ramsey Factor" completely immobilizing his opponent whilst he tells him about all his financial mistakes, leaving him with a major case of "Powdered Butt Syndrome". After that opponent is out, the second man, trembling at the site of an unstoppable machine, would walk right into his doom, as Dave and Randy would take turns alternating between RKO's and "Dave Ramsey Factor" leaving the man with both broken bones and a broken psyche.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
They'd be the best if they weren't the exact same person.
Posted by DarthVitiosus 2 years ago
DarthVitiosus
No.
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 2 years ago
dsjpk5
DaveRamseyRKODrizzyDrakeTied
Reasons for voting decision: The Road Warriors are the best ever!