PurpleRainbow
Kanye2020

Would Donald Trump be a good president?

PurpleRainbow

PurpleRainbow

Con

Hi, saw you support Trump. I don't even know where to start with this, Trump is so awful. Give me a reason why he would be even a decent president . I hope you accept this challange. X
Kanye2020

Pro

He would be ok maybe not the best but better then a lot of presidents.If he becomes president he will e surrounded by a bunch of well qualified people and give america more jobs.He will also build a wall on our southern border because we have little garden fences there how is that enough we loose 2 trillion dollars a day on ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.Trump also hate ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS and in hes speech talking about Mexicans he did say some are good and he was talking about ILLEGAL MEXICANS.Yes hes a loud mouth who needs to filter what he says but if he is surrounded by the best people the us will not fall in the hole bush and Obama have depend and the other person who wil make america great is Ted Cruz because he filters what he says and they have some similar views.
PurpleRainbow

Con

Donald Trump seems more racist than someone trying to prevent debt... Plus, if he were to deport millions of immigrants, it would not free up millions of jobs. It's actually a myth that immigrants are taking them away from domestic Americans. I disagree with doing a boarder fence. If Trump is elected, he claims he will make the Mexicans pay for the wall. For one, how will he do that? He can't just force Mexico to pay for a wall. Two, he's damaging lives. He's wrong about the Mexicans "sending their rapists." Actually, illegal immigrants from over there are desperate. Even though it's 'illegal' they should be allowed to just leave Mexico. Immigration is hard, and it's even harder when you're from a third world country. So, I think it's fair that they just crossed the border illegally AT FIRST and then became legal immigrants. They have every right to live in any part of the world they want. Even if they were taking jobs away from Americans? Americans aren't any more special than them, and Americans aren't entitled because they were lucky enough to be born in a country they wanted to stay in.
Okay, so there's my argument. Also, how do you explain his moral standards? He mocked a disabled man that criticized him! He called Ted Cruz a liar and nasty! Trump has a bad attitude.
Kanye2020

Pro

Kanye2020 forfeited this round.
PurpleRainbow

Con

I can see you missed that part of the debate, so I'll continue. Like Lamsamer said, a border fence would do nothing. They will just climb the fence. You admit Trump is a loud mouth at times, but excuse it. How and why would you want him to represent your country? Not only are some of his ideas flawed and/or immoral, he is not a very good person. Google "Trump vs Obama on women". You'll be shocked to hear the video. His wife seems to be a gold digger , and he's super rich, Jesus did say it is easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle than a rich person to be saved.
Kanye2020

Pro

Kanye2020 forfeited this round.
Posted by Kanye2020 1 year ago
Kanye2020
Again I'm sorry I haven't been active and thanks for making a new one I'll check it out tommorow
Posted by PurpleRainbow 1 year ago
PurpleRainbow
Kayne2020 I'd like to do this again. :3 I'll set it up shortly.
Posted by Kanye2020 1 year ago
Kanye2020
i think we shoud redo this debate with less voting time im sorry i dint post much
Posted by PurpleRainbow 1 year ago
PurpleRainbow
Lamsamer you are spot on! I can't believe I never thought about that! The idea of building a wall on the border is ridiculously flawed!
Posted by Iamsamer 1 year ago
Iamsamer
If Trump made a wall the Mexicans would just climb it and how would he get them to pay for the wall the idea is just plain stupid if he would change his beliefs maybe I might consider him currently he only wants the power and fame
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 1 year ago
dsjpk5
PurpleRainbowKanye2020Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.