PurpleRainbow
Kanye2020

Would Donald Trump be a good president??

PurpleRainbow

Con

Donald Trump will not be a good president, and you wouldn't want him to represent your country. A border fence would be an immoral and flawed plan, since people will just climb over it. It is immoral because the mexicans who immigrate illegally need help. It's a natural human right to live where you want also. As long as they plan to b become legal immigrants, they should go to the US for safety while they work on becoming legal. Any one who lives in the US or wants to is American.
Kanye2020

Pro

So even though Donald trump has said some bad remarks but he Also says the truth about things and we need a president who adresses theese problems and he's one of them. Yes he made rude remarks about ted Cruz but this is a competition for the white house .
PurpleRainbow

Con

PurpleRainbow forfeited this round.
Kanye2020

Pro

Kanye2020 forfeited this round.
PurpleRainbow

Con

PurpleRainbow forfeited this round.
Kanye2020

Pro

Kanye2020 forfeited this round.
PurpleRainbow

Con

PurpleRainbow forfeited this round.
Kanye2020

Pro

Kanye2020 forfeited this round.
Posted by eliza66759 7 months ago
eliza66759
I agree with rainbow making a wall would not be a good idea. also I made the exact same debate
Posted by dmcgee19 7 months ago
dmcgee19
Yes, Donald Trump has said some racist and sexist remarks, his power does not justify them. However, this mans previous life has literally just been talking to people, using charm and charisma. The presidential campaign and the presidency itself are two very different sides of the story . Donald Trump is someone not scared to take a couple chances and that is what our country could use right now. Do I think he is the best candidate? No, I don't believe I've informed myself enough to make a decision on who is.
Posted by PurpleRainbow 7 months ago
PurpleRainbow
Actually most the things he said were false.
Posted by MackDamion 7 months ago
MackDamion
Donald Trump has said some things that most people would call rude. Yes, some remarks were rude, but I guarantee that most of those are true, The thing about Trump is that he tells the truth. Truth hurts. People are all about honesty and the moment someone like Trump is, they jump all over him. Trump has plans. Plans he will actually follow through with. I don't think anyone would get over that wall. One, it would be too tall to get over and two, they would be caught climbing before reaching the top. The first thing someone thinks of when they hear Trump's name, is that he hates Mexicans. Trump does not hate Mexicans, but the way he worded what he said made it come off like that. Trump is right about the illegal immigrants. They need to be sent back and then get their paperwork sorted out. It's not because they "take our jobs" or anything. It's because, honestly, our government sucks and with extra people in a America, that are Mexican, that gives them more to take care of. Everything that people say about Trump on the internet, is either misinterpreted or people have hopped on the bandwagon. Most people who hate Trump are the ones that don't have a voting right and are ones that actually have no idea what is happening in the political world. I bet if everyone sat down and watched the debates all the way through and actually listened, they would see that each candidate has some good plans. No. Everyone has to be on that bandwagon.