Would Donald Trump make the Purge Happen if he becomes POTUS???
Debate Rounds (5)
1. "Trump is a Republican" - So? Are you saying all Republicans are war mongering politicians who want to create a "purge holiday"? You are making a biased generalization on a group of people based on one person who represents the party.
2. "and a War Monger" - Did he claim to be this? Or is this just your opinion about him?
3. "so his alternatives would be to go to War with IsIs or Create a Purge Holiday" - How do you know this? Oh wait you said "would be" meaning you are just assuming that it will happen like that.
4. "Purge Holiday can be possible because there are numerous people on the Planet" - So you mean to tell me that just because there are "numerous people on the Planet", that means a "Purge Holiday can be possible"? Just because there are a lot of people does not mean that the president is just going to declare a "Purge Holiday".
5. "Humans are similar to rats you put us close together in a small space we get aggressive, violent and can lead to detrimental acts" - We are similar to many species in many different ways, so what? Not every human is going to react the same to every situation. You may do detrimental things to another human during a crisis whereas I may keep to myself and figure out another way to handle the situation.
The thing is you COULD/CAN be right about everything you are saying, but you basing everything off of possibilities of what COULD/CAN happen. Coulda, woulda, shoulda, but where's your evidence to back any of this up?
Question/Statement: "Well what is another reason that a Purge Holiday would be originated"
Answer: I personally have never heard of a "Purge Holiday" aside from the science fiction film "The Purge".
Question/Statement: "i just think he will do the same thing that George Bush did"
Answer: You have no proof that he will do the same thing that George Bush did, you are only assuming.
Question/Statement: "Trump is an angry man so and usually angry people promote violence"
Answer: You do not know if he is angry, Trump could very well be enjoying life behind the scenes. Because of that I am going to dimiss the second part of the statement - "usually angry people promote violence". (don't listen to everything you hear/see in the media)
Question/Statement: "Another thing Do you know Trumps Plan for the Economy other than him deporting Aliens and making America Great again????"
Answer: Nobody knows a president or politicians true intentions until they become elected. I could list off the things that he has said he would do, but that doesn't mean it will get done when he is elected.
Extra thoughts: It seems as if you are jumping to conclusions. The way you present your topic is almost (in my opinion) like conspiracy or even fantasy. I almost feel as if you are afraid and thinking impulsively after watching some media program. But that is just an assumption, kind of like the one you made about Donald Trump conducting a "Purge Holiday".
I believe you are overthinking this whole "Purge Holiday" scenario. It is unlikely that it will happen in my opinion. The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer, but that has nothing to do with purging people.
My friend, I hate to be rude but you are sounding delusional. Like I stated in my early arguments you are using words such as "can" and "would" and "if" with no factual evidence to support your claim. This whole thing is just bizarre and as a fellow human I only hope that you are not dwelling on this in your daily life, it cannot be good on your mental/physical health. If you truly do believe that this purge will happen then I suggest you better stop talking about it on a debate website and prepare yourself. Otherwise focus on some good in the world and enjoy life.
Thank you for the debate, my friend!
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.