dillydol
Redbaron3297

Would Rand Paul be a good president?

Redbaron3297

dillydol

Con

I don't think Rand Paul is going to not going to be a good president. He still is in his first senator term. So why is he running period? I think it is for power. To be able to make America into to his own paradise.
Redbaron3297

Pro

Defense
Even if he wanted to make America his own paradise he would have to have the peoples support or try to militarily concur the U.S which would fail because there are 300 million armed civilians.

Offense
I think Rand Paul would be a good president because he supports what the American people want while as Obama and other politicians want America to be there paradise like how Obama gave amnesty to the Illegal Immigrants even 62% of America disagreed with him.
dillydol

Con

True. But still why would he be running and yet he still is figuring out how to do all the senator things. I may only be 11 but that doesn't make sence. I mean not even that make sence to me, and I am the queen of not making sence.
Redbaron3297

Pro

Defense
What you are saying is a conspiracy and it is invalid until you can show real prove that just speculation.

Offense
Rand Paul relates more to the everyday America than the other people running for president. because he didn't grow up in a rich life but an average life also he is the son of Ron Paul who was also into politics until he retired.
dillydol

Con

dillydol forfeited this round.
Redbaron3297

Pro

I think I won
Vote Placed by salam.morcos 2 years ago
salam.morcos
dillydolRedbaron3297Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Con ff so I gave conduct to Pro. Spelling/grammar was ok. Con didn't present any real arguments and Pro rebutted them well. No sources were provided by both. Final score: 4 for Pro.