Iamsamer
Kanye2020

Would Ted Cruz be a good president

Iamsamer

Con

Hi saw in your debate with purple rainbow and think your a good at debates but I happen to disagree with you on Ted Cruz and I would like to debate on that
Kanye2020

Pro

Thank you for letting me debate let's go . Ted Cruz will improve our economy by abolishing the its just collects taxes .he defends our constitutional rights and he is one true conservative.
Iamsamer

Con

He is highly religious and is against gays. which is never a good thing to have someone who runs the country based on religion if he is turns out to be the nominee I will certainly leave the country as most people would I just don't think he is very wise which is what America should be looking for
Kanye2020

Pro

Kanye2020 forfeited this round.
Iamsamer

Con

He is a huge extremist he has never cared about anyone. If he was elected president all he would achieve is ruining America. All he cares about being elected president he has no plans for the future the only good thing he accomplished was sponsoring NATO and only did so because he had a smart advisor for bootlicking
Kanye2020

Pro

Im sorry for missing the last round but this one i will argue in. What ted cruz is he a true conservitive who stood up to congress.yes he has some extreme views but to run a country you need strong views.plus if your athiest thats why you hate ted cruz not for his other views.If he is elected president he will do a better job then trump,then washington establishment john kasic, socialist sanders, proven liar/murder clinton
Posted by Kanye2020 10 months ago
Kanye2020
Ted Cruz would of sent help . On September 11th 2001 a embassy was under attack Hillary Clinton was notified she did nothing in the 13 hours she waited to send 5 marines 4. People died in the embassy.she then deleted her emails some about benghazzi and some about other confidential stuff that was prooven by a FBI investigation
Posted by Iamsamer 10 months ago
Iamsamer
Yeah also I would like to see your proof
Posted by PurpleRainbow 10 months ago
PurpleRainbow
I know about some email issue with Hillary Clinton but this "murder" rumour going around is absurd.
Posted by Iamsamer 10 months ago
Iamsamer
Ted Cruz would not have sent help either
Posted by Kanye2020 10 months ago
Kanye2020
Clinton prooven by the fbi has deleted emails with out reason breaking her oath and despite several request from the embassy she didn't send help and 4 people died in that time and sorry for my delay in answering and thank you for the debate
Posted by Iamsamer 10 months ago
Iamsamer
Cite your evidence on Clinton
Posted by Iamsamer 10 months ago
Iamsamer
Are you goi"g to respond