Masterful
MooLa

Would it be wise to inject AIDs into your balls?

MooLa has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Masterful

Pro

I believe there are exceptional circumstances where it is a wise decision.
MooLa

Con

It would not be wise to inject anything into any type of ball, most balls are filled with air and would pop during the action of inserting a needle. Therefore injecting AIDs into your balls is not a wise decision.
Masterful

Pro

To truly be able to show compassion towards those with AIDs, you must first inject yourself with AIDs so that you might be able to feel what they feel.
As for injecting AIDs into your balls, the fact is it could be anywhere. Your armpit, butt cheek or neck.

My argument is based around the fact that, you must feel what the person is feeling to truly be able to show empathy towards them. I would feel no greater respect for a man who injected AIDs into his balls simply to feel what AIDs victims are feeling.
I would go so far as to call him wise.
Posted by madness 1 year ago
madness
God damn this would have been a good debate
Posted by Bennett91 1 year ago
Bennett91
So Masterful, are you wise enough to inject your balls with AIDS?
Posted by Masterful 1 year ago
Masterful
You may feel that what, but they are still victims and I can't help but feel sorry for them.
It was their human instinct to have s3x, they were doing what they instinctively had to do. It's not their fault a vile person with AIDs would pass it on to them.

Don't let your emotions cloud your judgement, just because you chose a life of celibacy doesn't mean you shouldn't feel compassion to those who don't
Posted by TheBenC 1 year ago
TheBenC
I have zero compassion for 99% of people with aids. They could have prevented their contraction of this disease. It is not like Malaria or Zika or Dengue. Their risky choices lead them to contracting HIV. They took the risk. They spun the wheel. They lost. I do not feel sorry for them at all.

Why should we feel compassion for those with aids? I get the 1% that got it from blood transfusions or through birth or rape...but that is a small portion of the aids victims. They are not victims. They brought it on themselves.

Should we feel bad for a boxer that gets knocked out? NO! That guy knew what he was doing and suffered the consequences.