Tehreet
Cold-Mind

Would redistributing the wealth in America be good for everyone?

Started: 5/2/2014 Category: Economics

Tehreet

Pro

I believe that redistributing the wealth (in a greater manner than it's currently happening) would be good for everyone. Care to argue?
Cold-Mind

Con

Excuse my imperfect English please.
I believe redistributing wealth would be good for the vast majority, but not for everyone.
The richest people are enjoying benefits of having great amount of money and are capable of paying people who will protect them from the angry poor people.
Tehreet

Pro

Tehreet forfeited this round.
Cold-Mind

Con

Cold-Mind forfeited this round.
Tehreet

Pro

Tehreet forfeited this round.
Cold-Mind

Con

Cold-Mind forfeited this round.
Tehreet

Pro

Tehreet forfeited this round.
Tehreet

Pro

Tehreet forfeited this round.
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 3 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
If you really believe in redistributing the wealth, why not start with yours? I'm sure you have more than me. Why should you get to keep yours? Give it to me. I want it. I'm just as deserving as you.......boo hoo boo hooo, I want more and you have more than me, boo hoo. Wahhh wahhh boo hoo.
Posted by kamivictoria 3 years ago
kamivictoria
NO. because that factor plays out as communism.
Posted by LuciferRising 3 years ago
LuciferRising
What, exactly, do you mean by the redistribution of wealth?

To what extent do you think it should be redistributed, and by whom would this process be controlled?

I would consider taking this on as my first debate, but your terms are pretty nebulous. You could say, for example, that the redistribution of wealth happens by the very nature of economic exchange without any external intervention. In, which case, your opponent would find themselves arguing against any form of economic exchange (or if I had merely accepted and taken this definition instead of asking for clarification, you could have found yourself trying to argue this).