Shadowhuntress
Tvirus

Would the allies have won WWII without America?

Shadowhuntress

Shadowhuntress

Con

I am saying the allies would have LOST WWII without America.
Round one is acceptance
Round two is arguments
Round three is rebuttal
Tvirus

Pro

I belove they would have still won without American help but I won't argue yet . First I will let my opener argue first . Good luck to my opponent
Shadowhuntress

Con

I think that the axis would have won if nit for the united states because of their resources. They had lots of people and land and they had military geniuses. Hitler was not a nice person, but he was a genius.
Japan, Nazi Germany, and Italy had control of several countries. Without the USA, the allies only had the UK and USSR (later in the war) as main countries.
By the time America joined the war, Germany had developed their own way of war with the blitzkrieg. They had superior weapons, as the Axis created jet fighters and rocket bombs. Without the USA there would be no atomic bomb to drop on Japan, and end the war.
Tvirus

Pro

You are right but the United States only forced Japan to surrender . Germany was forced to surrender when the Soviet Union crushed there defencs they the US had little involvmrnt in there deaf eat they but Japan was different the army of the allied forces exept the US would have attacked Japan and would eventually have wn but the death toll would have probably rise another 10 million deaths so the US help lower the death tole by a lot .
Shadowhuntress

Con

While it is true the USSR had a heavy hand in Germany's surrender, Britain would have almost certainly been destroyed without American help. America helped the allies by sending in aircraft, men, and dropping bombs on Germany. America took part in Germany's surrender by assisting in many battles such as d-day. Without America, these battles may not have been won, and Germany would have overtook Britain.
Tvirus

Pro

Yes but Russia will still have defeated Germany and they will still have lost the war without the us help . Britain was still free and will probably still hold up without US help .
Vote Placed by Rhodesia79 3 years ago
Rhodesia79
ShadowhuntressTvirusTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con made a better point and Pro had terrible spelling.