pariashi
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Would the allies have won WWII without America?

pariashi

pariashi

Con

I am saying the allies would have LOST WWII without America.
Round one is acceptance
Round two is arguments
Round three is rebuttal
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

I accept your challenge and I'm ready to say the allies would win WWII without America.
pariashi

Con

I think that the axis would have won if nit for the united states because of their resources. They had lots of people and land and they had military geniuses. Hitler was not a nice person, but he was a genius.
Japan, Nazi Germany, and Italy had control of several countries. Without the USA, the allies only had the UK and USSR (later in the war) as main countries.
By the time America joined the war, Germany had developed their own way of war with the blitzkrieg. They had superior weapons, as the Axis created jet fighters and rocket bombs. Without the USA there would be no atomic bomb to drop on Japan, and end the war.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

I think that the Allies could have won WWII without USA. Because Hitler was stupid enough to send his entire army into Russia. Which gave time for Britain and French rebels to mobilize to attack.
pariashi

Con

While it is true the USSR had a heavy hand in Germany's surrender, Britain would have almost certainly been destroyed without American help. America helped the allies by sending in aircraft, men, and dropping bombs on Germany. America took part in Germany's surrender by assisting in many battles such as d-day. Without America, these battles may not have been won, and Germany would have overtook Britain.
BEASTxKNIGHTx12

Pro

Posted by BEASTxKNIGHTx12 2 years ago
BEASTxKNIGHTx12
It wouldn't let me change my debate it kept freezing and saying it didn't go through when I posted the first one sorry.
Posted by revic 2 years ago
revic
Come on, it's quite obvious that Russia did all the work. America's contribution was close to zero, exept in the pacific.

If you're entirely honest then you'll admit it was the British that truly made Germany fight on 2 fronts throughout all 5 years, and that the clash really was on the eastern front. Estimates of german losses during the war are ALWAYS over 50% on the eastern front. No matter how revisionist you are, you can't deny that.
Vote Placed by TheRussian 2 years ago
TheRussian
pariashiBEASTxKNIGHTx12Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro provided virtually no argument. I would like to argue this with Con.