souris.fr
Glossary

Would you help somebody who hurt you in the past?

souris.fr

Pro

I am Muslim and somebody needed urgent help and that person had been rude to me by hacking my account in secondary school. As a Muslim, I thought I would get more chance to go to heaven if I helped him but I should not. But I thought about others and imagined that if it happened to me so that gave me the decision to help him.
Glossary

Con

People shouldn't be helped, simply because they are not humans of social agenda.
Animals are humans of social behavior, humans on the other hand are not.
souris.fr

Pro

Still you should help people no matter what happens.
Glossary

Con

You shan't help people that do not deserve help.
Give and you shalt be given.
Let him help you and then he shalt be helped.
souris.fr

Pro

souris.fr forfeited this round.
Glossary

Con

Glossary forfeited this round.
souris.fr

Pro

souris.fr forfeited this round.
Glossary

Con

Glossary forfeited this round.
souris.fr

Pro

souris.fr forfeited this round.
Glossary

Con

Glossary forfeited this round.
Posted by drag0vien 2 years ago
drag0vien
There are many questions to ask. "Did you hurt him first?" "Did he say sorry and mature?" "Are you the only person he hurt?" "Has he hurt anyone since?" "What kind of help does he need?" "How did he hurt you in the past?" "How many times did he hurt you?" "How recent did he hurt you?" "Why do I assume he is a he?" etc. I would consider all of these before being willing to help someone. It also would depend on how I feel on that day. But you should not help people no matter what happens. I could come up with a few scenarios to make most people disagree with that point. Really it comes down to what you think is moral.
Posted by Theunkown 2 years ago
Theunkown
More info needed, what did that person do by hacking your account? embarass and humiliate you? or simply just troll and make a joke?

Also depends on what type of help that person needs. By the way, your religious beliefs are quite irrelevant in this situation.
Posted by stephknirb 2 years ago
stephknirb
Agree with Stefy. Ignore the others, be the mature one and do what you know is right, help him. Dont let revenge and silliness cloud your mind of that.
Posted by Stefy 2 years ago
Stefy
Pro: i think con is trolling you. Help them and be the bigger person.