Bluemooncloud1
kittyloverkittys1066

Would you rather have a world with or without technology?

Bluemooncloud1 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Bluemooncloud1

Pro

I would rather live in a world with technology than without technology because my brothers and some of my family lives overseas and i cannot see if they are okay without technology. It also makes seeing other countries easier. I like to travel with my family to other countries. It is much easier with technology than without technology. Without technology it would probably take MONTHS to get to the places I want to go. I am really looking forward to seeing other sides and different points of view of this argument :3
kittyloverkittys1066

Con

I would like to have a world with technology. Technology is a great tool used for information,news, and education. You might ask, but couldnt technology also be an evil in the world. the answer to that is no becuse it is not the technology that is corrupted it is the people in the world and even some of our government braches are corrupted. With this in mind should we make rules against posting inmotest,grose , and sexual comment. it is the people of the world that are corrupt. Technology is simply and aid in our learning and studies.
Posted by Zaephou 1 month ago
Zaephou
So, con is not against a technological world, but the people using it?