Would you support Malaysia ban on non-Muslims using 'Allah' ?

I believe that using the word "Allah" should be allowed. Banning the word "Allah" would cause massive communication block.

Round 1- Acceptance with your stand

as I understand, non-believers are considered ignorant. Therefore they are sinners regardless if they break Sharia (Gods name in vein?) volentarily or in ignorance.

SO in conclusion it would be irrelevant and a form of instigation on a type of straw man argument.

Thank you for your thoughts and your conclusion.

You have given me an interesting insight regarding this topic and I felt it would be just pointless to continue this debate.

Maybe this question should have been placed as an opinion instead.

I'll forfeit the next round, if anyone is going to vote, should vote for con.

Thank You

Just pushing the debate to finish faster.
Posted by CynicalDiogenes 2 years ago
Maronite Christians have been using the word 'Allah' to describe God 500 years before the Prophet was even born.

The prophet's Father's name was Abdullah(Servant of God), showing that the word was in use then itself.It is amusing to see the amount of ignorance that some people have.

I wonder who allowed anyone to 'copyright' the very name for God.
Posted by bubbatheclown 2 years ago
Non-Christians use the name of Jesus in vain every day, in the same manner you'd say "crap" or "dang," and Christians don't make a scene about it. In fact, even Christians say it, even though the Bible says not to do it. If Christians can simply ignore it when they hear people use the Lord's name in vain, so can Muslims. Unless, of course, it's not actually a religion of peace.
Posted by samanthayeoqy 2 years ago
I'm not very sure, I have the same idea regarding this too. I believe a debate regarding this would open people eyes about this. I look forward to someone who is interested and since this will be my first debate, an engaging person who I can become friends with.
Posted by LAZARUS77 2 years ago
What a stupid act why they banning it?? its like ban on non christians using 'jesus' instead of isa iso or yhashowa.