sports89man7
Layonthecomebacks

Would you take up arms against your countrymen to stand up for your political beliefs?

sports89man7 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

sports89man7

Pro

With all the political division going on in this country and with the election, and with left vs right rapidly dividing, if it came down to it, i would take up arms against my countrymen. I know this a very touchy subject, but if it gets bad enough i will stand up for what i believe in and i am prepared to die for my cause. Do i think its going to come to that? not yet. just the thought of taking up arms against someone is very sobering. i want to know what your opinion is on this matter. thanks.
Layonthecomebacks

Con

There is no doubt in my mind that this wouldn't be something I would do an encourage my community to do. There will be another civil war. With the media creating propaganda to divide us now. There will be a day when we will all realize there is more of us and less of them. That overthrowing out countrymen then we will see change.