rogue
SmellyPoo

Write a short story about a known character and stay true to the character.

rogue

rogue

Pro

I stemmed this idea from a previous challenge I've seen on the site. So, the challenge is to write a short story about a known famous character and to try to stay true to the character as possible. The vote should go to whoever the reader of these stories thinks stayed the truest to the character and wrote the best story. The choices for the character are:

1. Voldemort
2. Darth Vader (or Anakin but you must identify his age)
3. Gandalf

please only identify the character chosen in round one so you do not have more space to write your story than I do.
SmellyPoo

Con

I choose voldemort okay here i go

now this is gonna be a real good story okay

now listen dont be da prejudice da mister

here we go...

go

go

okay i mean it now

okay:

.....

VOLDEMORT VOLDEMORT OOO VOLDY VOLDY VOLDY VOLDYMORT! DUNUM DUN DUM !
rogue

Pro

I'm really hoping you actually post a short story or I'll feel very dumb.

Tom Riddle walked coldly and confidently into the room. His perfectly neat hair secured down with gel; he was a fairly attractive man no older than twenty-five. He was disgusted by the decrepit room, but it fit the needs of the place where his experiment would take place. The floral wallpaper had turned very brown and was peeling off the walls, the floorboards were splintered and creaked with every step.

"Tom! Haven't seen you in ages! Not since we graduated I believe. Good to see you!" said the young man in front of him. He had grow since Tom had last encountered him. He's not so lanky and pathetic looking, he's filled out a bit, thought Tom. Still looks like a peasant though, with his unkempt hair and hand me down clothes, just as a filthy mudblood should, thought Tom. He was perfect for Tom's experiment.

"Yes, I'm so glad you could take some time away from your important work at the ministry to devote to me, Dennis. Now, to what I brought you for-"

"Yes! I am terribly curious as to what this is all about! Honestly, I was rather surprised you posted me. I never thought you cared for me much in school," said Dennis.

The interruption made Tom twinge with annoyance but he covered it well. "Oh? You were very mistaken, it was completely the opposite. I thought you had so much potential to help me with my future endeavors." Tom said with a cold sincerity, he smiled quickly to himself.

"Oh Tom that's terribly kind of you," Dennis said, sincerely flattered.

"Now, to business. There's something I would like to show you, if you would follow me into the next room." said Tom in a businesslike tone. Dennis eagerly followed. Tom pointed to a disintegrating painting of a young woman in white on the wall.

"Now, if you look closely, you will notice-" and without hesitation Tom pulled out his wand and shouted "Expelliarmus!" Dennis's wand flew to the other side of the room as Tom attacked Dennis and pinned him to the ground. Dennis looked up in fear and shock.

"What is this?!" Dennis shrieked in horror.

"I'm showing you something very important Dennis." Tom said calmly as Dennis struggled to get away to no avail. "I am showing you exactly what you disgusting mudbloods deserve: to be wiped out of existence." Tom said with conviction. And with those words Tom watched as the last bit of light left Dennis Cooper's eyes.

Funny, thought Tom. They always say you feel remorse and despair after taking a life. He had felt nothing but exhilaration and pleasure at watching his victim struggle in vain and then parish. The most pleasure he'd felt in a long time.

Tom stood up and looked at his accomplishment in admiration and pride. It was magnificent, thought Tom. But only one small part of an extermination that will take years of his work and control. But that's alright. He had all the time in the world now.
SmellyPoo

Con

SmellyPoo forfeited this round.
Posted by m93samman 6 years ago
m93samman
Sorry to see this :/
Posted by wush 6 years ago
wush
if you'd like i would be willing to take part in a similar debate
Posted by rogue 6 years ago
rogue
great he actually did do it as a joke. well that was real fun <.<
Vote Placed by Demauscian 6 years ago
Demauscian
rogueSmellyPooTied
Vote Placed by annhasle 6 years ago
annhasle
rogueSmellyPooTied