Genius_Intellect
PowerPikachu21

Writing contest #1.

Genius_Intellect has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Genius_Intellect

Pro

Using loquacious prose, describe the scene and characters this picture portrays. You must use all 10,000 characters and at least 1,000 words (because that's what a picture is worth).

First round is acceptance.

The winner will be the person who writes the best, as determined by the voters.
PowerPikachu21

Con

I accept the challenge. I believe my story will be better than my opponent's story. And I will make sure my opponent's story is 10,000 characters. However, I would like to add a few rules.

Here are the rules:

1) No forfeiting.
2) Your story must be complete, and can't cut off at the end.
3) All 10,000 characters must be used.
4) I must count at least 1,000 words. And by "I", I mean Microsoft Word.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 11 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Nope. All Ten Thousand characters. Of course, a ridiculous burden, calling for an exact amount. Besides, my opponent timed out anyways, so it doesn't matter.
Posted by Perussi 11 months ago
Perussi
Right?
Posted by Perussi 11 months ago
Perussi
It is 1,000 , not 10,000.
Posted by Emmarie 12 months ago
Emmarie
Too bad this debate is frozen. I really like the concept and would like to finish reading this.
Posted by Genius_Intellect 12 months ago
Genius_Intellect
Sorry, I was slack. If this debate ever gets fixed, please vote for my opponent.
Posted by Genius_Intellect 1 year ago
Genius_Intellect
I'm swamped with work and have a headache, so I've only written 220 words. If I don't reach 1,000 by the end of the countdown (which is likely), I'll post what I've written so far and bullet-point the rest of the plot. If you write a complete story with 220 words or more, you win by default.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I admit, this is a tough challenge. You need to use all 10,000 characters for the story, based off of a still image. Good luck, Genius_Intellect. I believe in your capabilities.