Writing contest #1.

Genius_Intellect has forfeited round #2.
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

Using loquacious prose, describe the scene and characters this picture portrays. You must use all 10,000 characters and at least 1,000 words (because that's what a picture is worth).

First round is acceptance.

The winner will be the person who writes the best, as determined by the voters.

I accept the challenge. I believe my story will be better than my opponent's story. And I will make sure my opponent's story is 10,000 characters. However, I would like to add a few rules.

Here are the rules:

1) No forfeiting.
2) Your story must be complete, and can't cut off at the end.
3) All 10,000 characters must be used.
4) I must count at least 1,000 words. And by "I", I mean Microsoft Word.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 3 days ago
Nope. All Ten Thousand characters. Of course, a ridiculous burden, calling for an exact amount. Besides, my opponent timed out anyways, so it doesn't matter.
Posted by Perussi 4 days ago
Posted by Perussi 4 days ago
It is 1,000 , not 10,000.
Posted by Emmarie 4 weeks ago
Too bad this debate is frozen. I really like the concept and would like to finish reading this.
Posted by Genius_Intellect 4 weeks ago
Sorry, I was slack. If this debate ever gets fixed, please vote for my opponent.
Posted by Genius_Intellect 1 month ago
I'm swamped with work and have a headache, so I've only written 220 words. If I don't reach 1,000 by the end of the countdown (which is likely), I'll post what I've written so far and bullet-point the rest of the plot. If you write a complete story with 220 words or more, you win by default.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 month ago
I admit, this is a tough challenge. You need to use all 10,000 characters for the story, based off of a still image. Good luck, Genius_Intellect. I believe in your capabilities.