Mathlover
juverina

Written Language vs. Internet

Mathlover

Con

I will take written language.

So written language is a something that has revolutionized the world and has helped the internet quite a lot. We as humans use the written language quite a lot and without written language, you cannot have the internet.

Who will accept this challenging debate!
juverina

Pro

first of all,as you are very much convinced that written language is necessary for survival and internet is unnecesary i would please request you send me the next arguement not through internet.
Also i am a big time reader and respect your thought and but if you put internet beside writing , this is going to be a tough competition.
in a book called last lecture (it is a really inspiring book,you should read it), randy pausch said i could really imagine a paperless world.i quite agree with him....
what is there in the books or written somewhere can be on internet.eg-e books but things on internet you couldnt possibly
show by writing.
i am saving my arguements for later
also last point- kids these days learn to use net by 4-5 and read good written work by 7-8.a major year gap.
internet really has made everything easier for us.
Mathlover

Con

"first of all,as you are very much convinced that written language is necessary for survival and internet is unnecesary i would please request you send me the next arguement not through internet."

Okay, please send me your argument without written language. It's is almost impossible. If you actually thought that the internet could exist without written language, then you're obviously wrong. So many things that we are using right now have to do with written language.
juverina

Pro

juverina forfeited this round.
Mathlover

Con

Mathlover forfeited this round.
juverina

Pro

juverina forfeited this round.
Posted by KVDebates 1 year ago
KVDebates
if this is still up tomorrow, I shall accept.
Posted by Mathlover 1 year ago
Mathlover
Which one is more important?
Posted by wierdman 1 year ago
wierdman
Are you trying to say that written language is better than the internet or that it's more influential?