Kylie.Cunningham
Political.Questioneer

Wwe is fake

Political.Questioneer

Kylie.Cunningham

Con

WWE is fake because they don't really punch them, they are acting . They don't really hurt each other. That's why you barely see blood because if they would do the stuff to you, then you should definitely be bleeding.
Political.Questioneer

Pro

While granted the outcomes are scripted the moves are definitely real and cause real injuries to the wrestlers. We see from Bleacher Report that there has been a huge surge of injuries as of lately with concussions, torn rotator cuffs and even torn ACL to Seth Rollins. The claim that there is no blood in the WWE is just false as there have been many instances of blood in WWE matches they even have list of the 15 most bloodies matches.

http://www.thesportster.com...
http://bleacherreport.com...
Kylie.Cunningham

Con

I accidentally chose the wrong wrong but anyways, if you watch it, the wrestlers don't even have any bruises. They use chairs so that should definitely give them bruises or cuts but you don't see it.
Political.Questioneer

Pro

I am not sure what the "wrong wrong" is nor do you provide any counter-argument to my showing that injuries happen and blood does happen proving that the moves are real. Just because someone has punched someone once does not mean because skin is difficult to break with force its like an elastic band sure you can puncture it, but just stretching it or in this case punching it is immensely more difficult. I think you're comparing it to the UFC where the aim for weaker areas such as the nose. As for your claim about bruising that because bruising takes about 1-2 days to happen it doesn't form immediately not even UFC fighters have them.

https://www.reference.com...
Kylie.Cunningham

Con

Ok for one I put wrong twice , and I wanted to pick pro not con
Political.Questioneer

Pro

Just switch them around people who vote on this my argument is that the WWE is not fake in terms of the moves my opponent argued that the WWE is fake in all actions. Thank you
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: FuzzyCatPotato// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Pro (Arguments, Sources). Reasons for voting decision: Con picked the wrong side; Pro provided sources.

[*Reason for removal*] (1) Arguments are insufficiently explained. The voter is still required to at least show that Pro"s argument was relevant. (2) Sources are insufficiently explained. The voter is required to do more than simply point out that only one side has sources " it must be clear that those were reliable.
************************************************************************
Posted by PowerPikachu21 10 months ago
PowerPikachu21
Con is against. You are Con, yet you're speaking FOR the topic.

I agree WWE is scripted, which is why I stopped watching it. There are some bloody episodes, like that Extreme Rules Brock Lesnar vs John Cena, expecially. But I do think they are getting hurt, but all in good fun.
Vote Placed by paintballvet18 10 months ago
paintballvet18
Kylie.CunninghamPolitical.QuestioneerTied
Reasons for voting decision: The RFD boils down to the fact that the Con agrees with the Pro side. Therefore, all arguments made are essentially Pro arguments (con even admits this in Round 2), so pro must win argument points.