KingofEverything
Wylted

Wylted is a homosexual old man.

Wylted

KingofEverything

Pro

Wylted the baby in your profile picture is certainly not you. You have been hiding behind all sorts of fake profile pictures. It is time to see who you really are.
Wylted

Con

I have a beard, and don't regularly bathe. I also accept this debate.
KingofEverything

Pro

Only old men have beards, and no, that is not a stereotypical argument, just the truth my friend :)

You are homosexual because you are debating a man. Case closed.
Wylted

Con

knock knock
KingofEverything

Pro

You said that you loved me in the comments section and I am a man. You said you'd have a beard. Thus you are a homosexual old man

Who's there?
Wylted

Con

My little brother hacked into my account. I didn't post that last round. The burden of proof rests on pro this debate, just like my penis rested on his mom's chin, proving I'm not gay. Also my profile picture is of my newborn son, I had sex with a woman to produce that baby, as is usually the case with producing baby's. The third fact supporting my hterosexuality, is me and Thett often flirt with each other through Pm, and clicking on Thett's profile proves she's a girl.

I'm not old either. For one, old people are mature, and I made an immature your momma joke this debate, for another thing, I had sex with my opponent's mom, and she only bangs young dudes. More testaments to my immaturity are a rape debate I once did, me trolling the religion section with my run for site president.

My opponent cannot whip it or Nae Nar, but I can do both. Old people cannot Nae Nae.
KingofEverything

Pro

I know. If he's the little brother, compared to him you are indeed old my friend.

Old people can be immature. What about the "f*** her right in the p*ssy" guy?

Nae nar is not the same as Nae Nae.
Wylted

Con

Pro has dropped the argument that I had sex with his mom. Pro has dropped the argument that I had sex with a girl and had a baby. Pro instead mentions something about a Nae Nar, I don't know what that is, I wasn't around when that was invented. I do the Nae Nae. I also smoke weed, and an clearly a ride or die nigga. Things old people don't do. I challenge my opponent to name one old person that is a ride or die nigga.

My opponent has two things to prove here. He must prove I am a homosexual and that I am old. If he fails to prove one, than I win. Since my opponent has dropped my arguments that I had sex with his mom, he can not win this debate.
KingofEverything

Pro

KingofEverything forfeited this round.
Wylted

Con

Posted by Nivek 1 year ago
Nivek
Wow...interesting....
Posted by Sciguy 1 year ago
Sciguy
I must vote on this troll debate, it seems interesting.
Posted by KingofEverything 1 year ago
KingofEverything
Sorry I worded that wrong.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
I have a beard, my friend
Posted by KingofEverything 1 year ago
KingofEverything
You admitted you don't have a beard.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
That's only half the battle.
Posted by ButterCatX 1 year ago
ButterCatX
Wylted just said that he loves a man, so homosexuality confirmed
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
It won't, but I'm not going to half asss it, with a quick fire random string of ten words. Lol, I love you.
Posted by KingofEverything 1 year ago
KingofEverything
You agreed this wouldn't be taken seriously.
Posted by Wylted 1 year ago
Wylted
Wow, this will be an easy win
Vote Placed by kingkd 1 year ago
kingkd
KingofEverythingWyltedTied
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct wylted because king forefited. Arguments that Wylted engaged in heterosexual intercourse went unrefuted